United off scot free again(Non Hearts)

kearney19

who gives a flying **** about it unless your a ARSEnal fan with a chip on their shoulder.

Have to agree. I'm not a United fan but you can tell who the OP supports!

Kearney go and do us all a favour and take your bitter anti united/pro arsenal posts to an arsenal forum

JKB is for hearts topics and other football stuff within reason however your continous pish about arsenal, and man utd, is boring as hell and just makes you look like a [mod edit]

Frankenstein Jambo.
Kearney go and do us all a favour and take your bitter anti united/pro arsenal posts to an arsenal forum

JKB is for hearts topics and other football stuff within reason however your continous pish about arsenal, and man utd, is boring as hell and just makes you look like a [mod edit]

You told him!

maroonlegions
You told him!

feck i thought you were the hobo rocky there when i saw your avatar .:P:p;)

Frankenstein Jambo.
feck i thought you were the hobo rocky there when i saw your avatar .:P:p;)

When you see him tell him to stop impersonating me. :hobofish:

What did he say that we don't say every week after a poor referring decision?

Seriously, phone McCains, they may have a use for you Kearney.

+1

tartofmidlothian

Though you meant Dundee United/Levein.

Would have jumped for joy if that was the case!

Bindy Badgy

Me too.

I would wet myself laughing is Levein got away with the stuff he came out with. It would show just how incompetant and bang to rights the GFA were.

Romanov Stole My Pension

Yup i thought it was re:Dundee Utd

I think i would have mixed reactions if it was. It would be great to see Dundee Utd and Levein not be punished for telling the truth, but i kind of think it would be good if a bigger deal was made of it and it was kept in the public eye a bit longer. Plus we all know if that was Hearts we'd be getting points deducted or something ridiculous

Think Levein will get away wi it :)

Totally in agreement with you on that one, both Thompson and Levein will get away with it scot free .

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/man_utd/7425628.stm

Absolute Farce, any other club in that league says anything against the refs they get hammered but United get off with it, bit of a joke IMO

Apart from the odd misdemeanour (sp?) from Rooney, Man U have sorted themselves out BIG style with their conduct on the park since the days of Keane and Cantona. Also Queroz' words were very carefully worded.

Maybe Arsenal might start winning trophies again if they sorted out their players, and Wenger.

Who comes on a Hearts forum and posts negative Man Utd pi$h?? An idiot, that's who......

Bitter Arsenal fan, get a grip

Guest juvehearts

lol i thought the same!! :dribble:

Think the exact same about your attention seeking threads.

And just for you

Discussion about all things related to football and HMFC

The Terrace is everyhing about football, its an article I saw and I brought it up.

I can post whatever I want and compuer geeks like you with nothing infront of them wont stop me posting my views on football.

And Eck I hate Manchester United "fans" who start jumping on the bandwagon cause they have started winning things, hey thats life.

Think the exact same about your attention seeking threads.

And just for you

Discussion about all things related to football and HMFC

The Terrace is everyhing about football, its an article I saw and I brought it up.

I can post whatever I want and compuer geeks like you with nothing infront of them wont stop me posting my views on football.

And Eck I hate Manchester United "fans" who start jumping on the bandwagon cause they have started winning things, hey thats life.

What a shame.

It's still a Hearts forum, a football team you claim to support, but don't actually ever post about. I'd be willing to bet 75% of this forum don't care about whats happening with Arsenal right now, there are FAR more important things to discuss right now.

This isn't an Arsenal forum, perhaps you should take your bitter anti-United/Chelsea/Liverpool/Whoever gets to Arsenal threads to an Arsenal forum.

Seriously, try discussing Hearts once in a while.

Mods, seriously, there should be a forum dedicated to Non-Hearts related football threads. It would make things so much easier.

Let it go, Eck. It's not as if Kearney doesn't make it clear that there's no HMFC content to be found in this thead.

Don't want to read it? Then don't. It's not that hard to understand.

Let it go, Eck. It's not as if Kearney doesn't make it clear that there's no HMFC content to be found in this thead.

Don't want to read it? Then don't. It's not that hard to understand.

I chose to read it because it concerned my other team. As you would choose to read a thread about Queens if it appeared.

However, I'm rather fed up of his usual excuse 'but it's a football forum' for posting nothing but pro-Arsenal, anti-eveyone else rubbish.

I chose to read it because it concerned my other team. As you would choose to read a thread about Queens if it appeared.

However, I'm rather fed up of his usual excuse 'but it's a football forum' for posting nothing but pro-Arsenal, anti-eveyone else rubbish.

And I'm sure people could be sick of you posting pro-Man Utd stuff.

This thread is not the worst thing you've ever experienced. I'm sure you'll survive having read it.

Guest S.U.S.S.
I hate their fans.

Oi, im sure you meant "I hate their fans except SUSS, he is great, a real top bloke"

Its ok tho, i forgive you.;)

Guest S.U.S.S.

Queens? are you implying Acey bats for the other side?;)

And I'm sure people could be sick of you posting pro-Man Utd stuff.

This thread is not the worst thing you've ever experienced. I'm sure you'll survive having read it.

You mean like my thread about what Hearts do next?

Or my posts in the Weiss threads?

You mean like my thread about what Hearts do next?

Or my posts in the Weiss threads?

I don't really know what you post about, champ. I was just using it as an example. :rolleyes:

Archived