Villa Report 81 million loss

Zibi

At least Rangers have never been relegated ...........

your right they died and will most likely go bust again and

ps the hearts survived......... :)

Patrick Monroe

How stupid are the English?

Habits are changing, soon people won't fork out ?50 a month for sky sports as everything will be available online. Viewers will plummet and ?1bn tv deals will be no more.

Clubs will be left with players on half a million quid a week with half their yearly income wiped out. It's clearly a bubble which will pop in the not too distant future.

Wrong, very wrong i'm afraid pal. See below....

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2907208/google-football-streaming-clampdown-will-stop-you-from-illegally-watching-premier-league-matches-online/

Patrick Monroe

After reading this thread, I hate villa now as well.

They'll be a Leeds utd.

Get decent crowd's, size of the population takes care of that.

Btw, we have a better chance of winning our top division than villa do Thiers.

We were also in Europe this season and will be in it again before villa.

We've also won a major trophy more recently than them.

Oh, and we don't come from Birmingham.

:dontgetit:  :dontgetit:  :dontgetit:  :dontgetit:  :dontgetit:  :dontgetit:  :dontgetit:  :dontgetit:  :dontgetit:  :dontgetit:  SPL has had 2 different winners in the past 31 years. Villa could get relegated to to Conference North, languish there for an age, work their way back up the leagues and still be in a position to win the league before Hearts do. As for Europe, if you want to wear the early premliminary stages of the Europa League as a badge of honour please be my guest but in reality it's a joke.

Patrick Monroe

Aston Villa are only 4 points above Burton Albion as we speak. They could be playing Fleetwood and Burton next season.

Oh how the so called mighty have fallen eh Patrick.

Unlikely as we are a long way clear of the relegation zone, funnier things have happened in football but more likely we will have another crack at promotion next year

Patrick Monroe

Alan Hutton still play for Aston Villa?

:lol:

Enough said.

Yep, picked up man of the match on the weekend and has fast emerged as a fan favourite this season. Cant complain with the guy

Ibrahim Tall

An Aston Villa fan has registered on the forum of a team he doesn't even like from a different country just to have a rant because some random wants Villa to go bust?

:laugh:

****ing bizarre behaviour.

As the UK's second city I would beg to differ but hey ho whatever floats your boat

Second largest yes.

You keep enjoying trolling round places like the bullring; an empty vessel of a city, just like Aston VIlla plodding along to oblivion. 

:dontgetit:  :dontgetit:  :dontgetit:  :dontgetit:  :dontgetit:  :dontgetit:  :dontgetit:  :dontgetit:  :dontgetit:  :dontgetit:  SPL has had 2 different winners in the past 31 years. Villa could get relegated to to Conference North, languish there for an age, work their way back up the leagues and still be in a position to win the league before Hearts do. As for Europe, if you want to wear the early premliminary stages of the Europa League as a badge of honour please be my guest but in reality it's a joke.

I'm sorry but Hearts have as much chance of winning the EPL as Villa do. Leicester's victory was a Fluke, wont happen again. As for Europe you are correct, it is pish. Another tournament, like the EPL ruined by greedy b*st@rds. 

Bindy Badgy

An Aston Villa fan has registered on the forum of a team he doesn't even like from a different country just to have a rant because some random wants Villa to go bust?

******* bizarre behaviour.

Exactly what I was thinking.

Either he's had too much to drink/smoke/snort/inject or he has other issues.

Other reasons to dislike Aston Villa are that Roy Aitken was involved with them for a while and that odious prat Jack Grealish plays for them.

jack D and coke

LOL.

Your team is crap, your city is crap and the midlands are crap. The whole shebang would be no loss to anyone should it be wiped off the face off the earth.

Was about to post the same. An awful place, an utter utter utter shitehole. Most of the midlands is tbh but brum? Hellhole.

Saw Barry White, Love Unlimited and the L. U. Orchestra, at Villa Park. Pishing down it was, got the flu and was hallucinating on the train back.

Other than that is was a good trip.  :uhoh2:

No wonder Villa are in such a state if Barry White got a game for them.  He's was almost as heavy as Kris Boyd.

I'm assuming he was in goals, with the LU orchestra playing along the defensive line.  Terrible tactics.

******* bizarre behaviour.

Even more bizarre that he signed up almost a month before this thread was started. Smells a bit fishy...

Quoting The Sun. Can tell what kind of person you are.

At the some point, the TV deal will not be value for money and will not renewed at such a ridiculous cost.

Leaving clubs with players on 6 year contracts they can't afford and owners cashing in with less money to make in the industry.

Bazzas right boot

:dontgetit::dontgetit::dontgetit::dontgetit::dontgetit::dontgetit::dontgetit::dontgetit::dontgetit::dontgetit: SPL has had 2 different winners in the past 31 years. Villa could get relegated to to Conference North, languish there for an age, work their way back up the leagues and still be in a position to win the league before Hearts do. As for Europe, if you want to wear the early premliminary stages of the Europa League as a badge of honour please be my guest but in reality it's a joke.

I'll be your guest.

I'd rather win the odd national cup, qualify for Europe every other season, finish in the top half of the league than fight relegation every season, or in your case piss about in the 2nd tier with no hope of doing anything ever, again.

In fact your only hope is to get promoted, then fight relegation until you get relegated again.

Rinse and repeat.

Your in company with about 20 other clubs fighting for the sky TV money, just to survive.

Actually, at a ?81m loss, you will have bigger concerns than pissing about In The 2nd tier, things might get worse.

Sign me up, sounds great fun.

Oh, all this in Birmingham as well.

Stephen Muddie

With all the money floating around down south, how the hell does this happen

I kind of liken it to oil workers recently. One day in the pub bragging confidently and placing ?400 bets, losing and not caring. Next day it's posting the RS6 keys through the dealership letterbox.

Debt is money and today will last forever. Tomorrow doesn't matter and ofc too big to fail etc

The Old Tolbooth

With all the money floating around down south, how the hell does this happen

Exactly mate, I've got absolutely zero sympathy for any English club who moans like mad about being in debt and are making huge losses, they get far too much money in the first place, especially compared to the paltry amount we get up here, feck them, feck them all!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Always enjoyed the story that Villa supporting violin fiddler told. You know, that ugly bloke that did a cover version of Vivaldi's old chart topper "The Four Seasons"?

In a pub, during The Festival, he told a Hearts fan he preferred Hibs. Jambo promptly rearranged his kisser.

I don't approve of violence but it made me chuckle at the time.

Still can't remember the Hibs sympathisers name.

Quoting The Sun. Can tell what kind of person you are.

At the some point, the TV deal will not be value for money and will not renewed at such a ridiculous cost.

Leaving clubs with players on 6 year contracts they can't afford and owners cashing in with less money to make in the industry.

I for one will be cancelling skysports in April and BT sports as well. No interest any longer in English or CL football. Only kept it as long as my dad uses my skygo login and didn't have the heart to cancel it for him mid season.

Even more bizarre that he signed up almost a month before this thread was started. Smells a bit fishy...

It's actually bizarre and laughable behaviour.

I usually go to another part of the forum when Hearts lose, but clearly the Championship isn't going well for them if their fans are taking refuge on a forum for a team in another league and country :rofl: :rofl: .

• 2 weeks later...
Patrick Monroe

I'll be your guest.

I'd rather win the odd national cup, qualify for Europe every other season, finish in the top half of the league than fight relegation every season, or in your case piss about in the 2nd tier with no hope of doing anything ever, again.

In fact your only hope is to get promoted, then fight relegation until you get relegated again.

Rinse and repeat.

Your in company with about 20 other clubs fighting for the sky TV money, just to survive.

Actually, at a ?81m loss, you will have bigger concerns than pissing about In The 2nd tier, things might get worse.

Sign me up, sounds great fun.

Oh, all this in Birmingham as well.

Wow, this is my favourite comment by far, lets break this down:

"I'd rather win the odd national cup"  - 3 Cups in 55 years, I think you're being very generous at referring to a "Winning the odd national cup"

"qualify for Europe every other season" - You qualify for the qualifiers not the tournaments themselves. Maybe I am being a bit harsh based on this years performance, I hear the Maltese league is particularly strong at the minute

" finish in the top half of the league"  - ........of a league that contains 12 teams.......

"or in your case piss about in the 2nd tier with no hope of doing anything ever, again" - However long we are down there for the championship is a stronger league than the SPL so I'll take that

"In fact your only hope is to get promoted, then fight relegation until you get relegated again" - Is that not true of every club outside of Celtic in the SPL and every club outside the top 6 or 7 in England?

"Your in company with about 20 other clubs fighting for the sky TV money, just to survive" - No-ones fighting anyone for the Sky money, it's the revenues generated by the entertainment value of the product and the protagonists involved in it

"Oh, all this in Birmingham as well." - Poor form, sneering down on a place based on old worn out stereotypes, isn't that what most of you guys complain English football does to Scotland?

"I'd rather win the odd national cup" - 3 Cups in 55 years, I think you're being very generous at referring to a "Winning the odd national cup"

"qualify for Europe every other season" - You qualify for the qualifiers not the tournaments themselves. Maybe I am being a bit harsh based on this years performance, I hear the Maltese league is particularly strong at the minute

" finish in the top half of the league" - ........of a league that contains 12 teams.......

"or in your case piss about in the 2nd tier with no hope of doing anything ever, again" - However long we are down there for the championship is a stronger league than the SPL so I'll take that

"In fact your only hope is to get promoted, then fight relegation until you get relegated again" - Is that not true of every club outside of Celtic in the SPL and every club outside the top 6 or 7 in England?

"Your in company with about 20 other clubs fighting for the sky TV money, just to survive" - No-ones fighting anyone for the Sky money, it's the revenues generated by the entertainment value of the product and the protagonists involved in it

"Oh, all this in Birmingham as well." - Poor form, sneering down on a place based on old worn out stereotypes, isn't that what most of you guys complain English football does to Scotland?

Do you support a Scottish team?

Bazzas right boot

"I'd rather win the odd national cup" - 3 Cups in 55 years, I think you're being very generous at referring to a "Winning the odd national cup"

"qualify for Europe every other season" - You qualify for the qualifiers not the tournaments themselves. Maybe I am being a bit harsh based on this years performance, I hear the Maltese league is particularly strong at the minute

" finish in the top half of the league" - ........of a league that contains 12 teams.......

"In fact your only hope is to get promoted, then fight relegation until you get relegated again" - Is that not true of every club outside of Celtic in the SPL and every club outside the top 6 or 7 in England?

"Oh, all this in Birmingham as well." - Poor form, sneering down on a place based on old worn out stereotypes, isn't that what most of you guys complain English football does to Scotland?

You'll be lucky to get near a final or qualify for Europe, again, ever.

We will do both, I'd bet within the next three years.

I'd rather be a top end club, than a whatever it is you are now.

I also couldn't give a flying about villa and i wouldn't go on to their forum ripping the pish out of thier team, hence my low brow comments, which, are, I agree are in poor taste.

Hope you enjoy bouncing up and down the league's, thats only if your lucky, you might disappear into championship mediocrity if not. Sounds a blast.

jack D and coke

Always enjoyed the story that Villa supporting violin fiddler told. You know, that ugly bloke that did a cover version of Vivaldi's old chart topper "The Four Seasons"?

In a pub, during The Festival, he told a Hearts fan he preferred Hibs. Jambo promptly rearranged his kisser.

I don't approve of violence but it made me chuckle at the time.

Still can't remember the Hibs sympathisers name.

Sure it was Nigel Kennedy[emoji1363][emoji23]

Dalstonjambo

Yep, picked up man of the match on the weekend and has fast emerged as a fan favourite this season. Cant complain with the guy

I've seen villa 5-6 times this season. The fact you 'can't complain' about him shows how far you've fallen. An incredibly limited footballer who puts his head down and runs in a straight line (which i saw him do straight out of play twice v burton albion). He's regressed almost as far as Villa have in ability. 

He should be nowhere near a team with designs on being a premiership club. As an fyi he was also dropped by scotland for a player who plays for this very club. 

For a team that has spent the money villa have, they are absolutely horrendous.

Doesn't seem that long ago that Forest, Villa and Ipswich were battling out for titles and European trophies.

Helped carry some bags (off the official AVFC bus into Tynie) when asked by the Villa Manager of the time

My Pal and I were just passing by, really pleasant chap

We were playing them in a Pre Season

They won the League that Yr

Andy Gray was swearing away and extremely loud

Well thats what I remember from all those by gone days

Archived