Forza

Ryan Gosling

I went for Romania and France double today.Not that sure fire a winner but ?2(big spender)gets me just under ?39 back.

I went for Romania and France double today.Not that sure fire a winner but ?2(big spender)gets me just under ?39 back.

Romania don't have what it takes to beat an Italian team who need to win.

Italy win games when they're under pressure.

?2 treble today (Big spender? You and I both, brashy) on Italy, Holland and Spain.

Was let down for ?30 on a ?2 treble yesterday by Croatia beating Germany.

After seeing their abject performance against Romania, I can see the Dutch demolishing France.

Sexton Hardcastle

Italy

France/Holland - Draw

Spain

Greece/Russia - Draw

Portugal

Czech Rep

?5 = ?701.12

me being tight = ?1 = ?140.22

Ibrahim Tall

A Romania and Italy draw with the Dutch humping France meaning they can put out a weakend team v Romania who'll win while Italy & France can only draw. :)

?2 treble today (Big spender? You and I both, brashy) on Italy, Holland and Spain.

Was let down for ?30 on a ?2 treble yesterday by Croatia beating Germany.

After seeing their abject performance against Romania, I can see the Dutch demolishing France.

I also think the pundits were over harsh on Romania for supposedly stopping the French playing 'their natural game' :wacko:

I think they have been absolutely average in recent tourneys and only just ground out a route to the WC final last time

I'll honestly be in tears if Italy don't win today, Got ?200 on an Italy Win and ?100 on Italy HT/Italy FT.

Mon the eyeties...or I'm well fecked!

duckandcover

Just had a massive bet on Italy when I read what you said, hope they do win games under P.

duckandcover
I'll honestly be in tears if Italy don't win today, Got ?200 on an Italy Win and ?100 on Italy HT/Italy FT.

Mon the eyeties...or I'm well fecked!

Good to see im not the only 1 whos up **** creek if they dont win

Forza Azzurri!

Also stuck a bit on Italy, Holland, Spain and Russia 4 fold at 12/1, which seems quite generous odds considering how inept France were and how good Holland were

?50 Italy HT/FT

?50 Holland HT/FT

?35 Italy/Holland double

Got a feeling Luca Toni will score.

Thats why i only bet ?2

?50 Italy HT/FT

?50 Holland HT/FT

?35 Italy/Holland double

Got a feeling Luca Toni will score.

Fecking hell you robbed the post office

Fecking hell you robbed the post office

If I have a win at the bookies I normally gamble away most of it. This game could go either way tbh, my HT/FT bet isn't looking good.

I also think the pundits were over harsh on Romania for supposedly stopping the French playing 'their natural game' :wacko:

I think they have been absolutely average in recent tourneys and only just ground out a route to the WC final last time

Agree to an extent. They've been poor for a number of years now.

If I have a win at the bookies I normally gamble away most of it. This game could go either way tbh, my HT/FT bet isn't looking good.

It only takes a second

Just started doing doubles today my mate has won roughly ?40 everyday so far except for the day Italy v Holland was played just doing doubles so has only lost out on one of them.

It only takes a second

Just started doing doubles today my mate has won roughly ?40 everyday so far except for the day Italy v Holland was played just doing doubles so has only lost out on one of them.

You get some good prices in the major tournaments. I made a few bob on the African Cup of Nations, I was doing HT/FT bets on the bigger teams like Ivory Coast.

That's the HT/FT bet down I think, Romania are no mugs.

****ing raging about that, at least a yard onside, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Hope the Italians get their act together in the second half.

Never offside.Unlucky Sconnie

Cheers mate. I can make it all back with Holland and the double. I had Poland HT/FT last night and Austria got that penalty when they shouldn't have.

I've got money on it but I'd love to see Romania knock them out. I'd just have to hope Holland smash the French HT/FT at 4/1.

Scott_HMFC1874

it was going in off his hand if his foot hadnt have been there.

bit of fortune I say.

still, a save is a save. :P

Best goalkeeper in the world what a save.The power in that penalty would have taken my hand off my wrist.

My Dad had ?2 on Mutu to score first Romania to win 2-1 at 100/1. Spewing.

I had various bets that included Italy and Luca Toni. Luckily most are from my free ?5 bets of Ladbrokes.

Ibrahim Tall
A Romania and Italy draw with the Dutch humping France meaning they can put out a weakend team v Romania who'll win while Italy & France can only draw. :)

:D

C'Mon Marco, you know it makes sense. :)

Archived