"If players don't fight for the jersey, they won't play for Hearts!"

copa-mundial

Then why did 8 (9 had Hughes been fit) from Wednesday nights shambles, start today?

Another shocking performance on the pitch today.

How many of these 'non fighters from the last three games' will start on Wednesday night versus Ross County?

Yet another week goes by, where it's been all talk and no show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Then why did 8 (9 had Hughes been fit) from Wednesday nights shambles, start today?

Another shocking performance on the pitch today.

How many of these 'non fighters from the last three games' will start on Wednesday night versus Ross County?

Yet another week goes by, where it's been all talk and no show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because our director of football has overseen the building of an unbalanced, talent deficient squad that leaves the coach with little or no worthwhile options to change.

I'm not joking, they should let a fan do the team talk on Wednesday - let these spineless wage thieves know what it means to play for the badge.

I'm not joking, they should let a fan do the team talk on Wednesday - let these spineless wage thieves know what it means to play for the badge.

Would any of the players give a toss though? That's the main problem.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Absolutely bursting with seethe at these total scumbags. :lol: Haven't felt this angry at a Hearts player since watching some of Laryea Kingston's 'performances'. Except now there's about seven of them!

Archived