Transfers In

WheatfieldJambo

I heard about a guy called Mario Yop that we are allegedly interested in.

Polish player who was with cska Moscow.

brellierlegend
I heard about a guy called Mario Yop that we are allegedly interested in.

Polish player who was with cska Moscow.

He was absolutely fantastic yesterday. Would be an AMAZING signing in my opinion!

He was absolutely fantastic yesterday. Would be an AMAZING signing in my opinion!

I didn't know he played yesterday? or are you being sarcastic?.

Korobotchup is at the european championships I heard keeping an eye on some Ronaldo boy or something for us.

Young Spanish boy Torres as well? Just to give Clum some competition for a place up front.

Ray Winstone

He played at the back for Poland.

Their defence was a shambles in the first half.

I thought you were, doubt we'd get Jop he's been playing well in the euros probably has other admirers. Plus CSKA aren't a poor club which would price us out of it.

Ray Winstone
I thought you were, doubt we'd get Jop he's been playing well in the euros probably has other admirers. Plus CSKA aren't a poor club which would price us out of it.

I thought yesterday was the first time he played in the tournament?

Poland were awful at the back in the first half yesterday.

brellierlegend

Maybe I am thinking about the wrong guy but I am sure there was a jop that started for Poland yesterday that got hooked at half time for being so dreadful.

I thought you meant him so was being sarcastic!

Obviously if its a different guy then apologies!

My mates fiance works with a polish guy who is friends with this mario and he told her that he has been approached by hearts,that,s all i know,it may be total bs.

brellierlegend

As I said previously if it is the Polish Jop he has been a disgrace at the Euros. The panel spent about 5 minutes dedicated to his errors for Poland in the 1st half. He got subbed at half time.

She may have got the spelling wrong but i thought it was yop and not jop,i will need to ask her to find out for sure.

Anyone heard any news on potential/definate signings for next season ?

Anyone heard any news on players who would be willing to sign for Hearts?

That would be a good start.

WheatfieldJambo
Anyone heard any news on players who would be willing to sign for Hearts?

That would be a good start.

none. depressing:sad:

Maybe I am thinking about the wrong guy but I am sure there was a jop that started for Poland yesterday that got hooked at half time for being so dreadful.

I thought you meant him so was being sarcastic!

Obviously if its a different guy then apologies!

I didn't watch the full match. I think you are probably right though. He is a big physical defender though a 'trier' so we probably will sign him if he has been rank.

Seriously though, If he is an international and at CSKA I still think we'd be priced out of it. OR more worringly well probably get conned into paying a fortune for more Sh*te.

Just checked,this Jop is the guy we are allegedly after,it was me that got the spelling wrong.

The longer we go without a real manager (going by the ludicrous notion that he would get a say in such matters) the further behind other clubs we would be re signings.

Chelsea have just announced that their manager will start on 1st July, however their position differs from ours. The kind of players they would be looking at will be the sort that are "unavailable" and will only move due to Chelsea paying over the odds. We, unfortunately are not in the position to do that. Teams like Aberdeen, Hibs and Dundee United will be stealing yards from us every day IMO.

Expect two or three additions from the Pyramid to "bolster" our squad.

Sexton Hardcastle
My mates fiance works with a polish guy who is friends with this mario and he told her that he has been approached by hearts,that,s all i know,it may be total bs.

Now thats a good one ! :o

rudi must stay

he was great. As good for comedy value as Zaliukas

200milesfromgorgie
Gudjohnsen, Ahn Jung-Hwan and Portillo.

don't be daft Gudjhonsen is just a loan signing remeber?!?!:107years:

Gavsy Van Gaverson
Gudjohnsen, Ahn Jung-Hwan and Portillo.

I can't see us signing all 3 of them, more than likely just the 2.

:dribble:

jamboboetjie

Roland Linz (Austria) was mentioned last week in the EEN,it said that we were looking at him,When i returned later to re read the paragraph(Online) it had gone.

Roland Linz (Austria) was mentioned last week in the EEN,it said that we were looking at him,When i returned later to re read the paragraph(Online) it had gone.

Roland Linz????? on last night's performance....No thanks

Clerry Jambo

Naismith, Riordan, Gow, Reynolds, Killen, Nicholson, Taiuol (sp!) and many more.............

Archived