Season Ticket

Inglis3901

Hope someone can help

because of work commitments i have never had a season ticket but am now in a mon-fri job and want to get one the problem is though my friends have already got theirs but i want to sit next to them.

He has gave me his seat number etc so am i able to phone the ticket office and ask if the seat next to that is empty can i have it???

Not too keen on getting a ST at the min for obvious reasons but getting it anyanyway!!

Mon the JT's

Hope someone can help

because of work commitments i have never had a season ticket but am now in a mon-fri job and want to get one the problem is though my friends have already got theirs but i want to sit next to them.

He has gave me his seat number etc so am i able to phone the ticket office and ask if the seat next to that is empty can i have it???

Not too keen on getting a ST at the min for obvious reasons but getting it anyanyway!!

Mon the JT's

If you don't ask you'll never know. Phone them.

Yes you will be able to do this. I did something similar this year and they were very helpful. Just make sure you speak to the ticket office directly rather than the call centre (if it is still used)

Everybody loves Baz
Hope someone can help

Mon the JT's

Don't do it man,don't you know Vlads the Devil and you wont be sending the proper signals.

Hold off till we get Guus Hidink and win 10 games on the trot, sit top of the league, and hammer both the bogot brothers away from home.

Then buy a season ticket with the rest of them.:)

Archived