Friday the 13th

Brian Whittaker's Tache

Brian Whittaker's Tache

Brains here has got on the wrong train at Kings Cross and is currently hurtling towards Leeds as opposed to Edinburgh.

Happy days!

To be fair both trains were the same colour and parked next to each other in the station and I did try and rid the world of Jagermeister at our company do's free bar last night....

Is Leeds not kind of on the way to Edinburgh from Kings Cross?

Kings Cross is in London, so south, Leeds is North, Edinburgh is further North. Basic geography mate!

Just stay on the train, it'll probably keep going anyway. Or you could try hijacking it, like in Under Siege 2, is there a cook on board?

Is Leeds not kind of on the way to Edinburgh from Kings Cross?

Kings Cross is in London, so south, Leeds is North, Edinburgh is further North. Basic geography mate!

Just stay on the train, it'll probably keep going anyway. Or you could try hijacking it, like in Under Siege 2, is there a cook on board?

LOL:)

Never mind , he can console himself with the excellent buffet on offer :confused:

Brains here has got on the wrong train at Kings Cross and is currently hurtling towards Leeds as opposed to Edinburgh.

Happy days!

To be fair both trains were the same colour and parked next to each other in the station and I did try and rid the world of Jagermeister at our company do's free bar last night....

Could be worse - I jumped on a train going to Kings Cross when I was actually just going to Haymarket.

Noticed just as they were about to close the doors - that could have been an experience!

Archived