Thank you

John Findlay

John Findlay

This is a personal thank you from me to all those persons from the Republic of Ireland who have over the years served in the British armed forces. Quite a few of them have lost thier lives and quite a few of them were Celtic supporters to boot. A lot to this day still serve and I once again thank you.

John

:troll:

Therapist

A bite in the first 3 mins of posting....Quality :hobofish: Instead of Hobo, it should read HUN!! :P

Tynie b

This is a personal thank you from me to all those persons from the Republic of Ireland who have over the years served in the British armed forces. Quite a few of them have lost thier lives and quite a few of them were Celtic supporters to boot. A lot to this day still serve and I once again thank you.

John

Why don't you take advantage of the Huddleboard's 'freedom of speech policy' and post this on there.;)

I wonder how long it would last.

A bite in the first 3 mins of posting

Yes, it's clear that I was completely taken in by John's post. :rolleyes:

Yes, it's clear that I was completely taken in by John's post. :rolleyes:

it was nice of you to bump it to the top of the page so that more people could see it. twice. :)

John

So John, can we take it that you are unappreciative of all the others. What was the point of this post?

Personally I thank them all for a thankless task. I dont give a hoot what they are or where they are from. Although you seem to have cherry picked a particular group

Guest S.U.S.S.
Why don't you take advantage of the Huddleboard's 'freedom of speech policy' and post this on there.;)

I wonder how long it would last.

Here endeth the lesson.

John Findlay
So John, can we take it that you are unappreciative of all the others. What was the point of this post?

Personally I thank them all for a thankless task. I dont give a hoot what they are or where they are from. Although you seem to have cherry picked a particular group

Thomas I'm surprised you asked that question as I think you know that I support all in the uniform of the British forces. As you and plenty others well know it was a dig and not a very subtle one at all those who see the Irish as supporters of the IRA and totally anti-British which is total nonsense.

The fact that I got one of the most ignorant posters on the board to be second on the thread to me proved my point.

It's quite simple for me

IRA = Murdering ****.

UDA= Murdering ****.

Many of those that advoate love for all things British on this board would run a mile if the government turned round and required compulsory conscription and said you are off to Afghanistan or Iraq or wherever in a few months time.

I'll let them carry on with their football hooliganism and being real hard men.

John

I got one of the most ignorant posters on the board to be second on the thread

1. What is "ignorant" about pointing out your OP was an attempt at trolling*?

2. If your IQ was half of mine, you'd be in the genius category.

I hope this helps. :)

Therapist

* Albeit a very very poor one.

Therapist

* Albeit a very very poor one.

Thats three times you've bumped this message to the top of the page. :)

John Findlay

My IQ is 144. I believe that is at least 100 higher than your goodself.

Your a blawbag Therapist and a very poor one at that.

John

Thats three times you've bumped this message to the top of the page. :)

Stalker alert. :eek:

That makes it four. :)

the voice from above
Thomas I'm surprised you asked that question as I think you know that I support all in the uniform of the British forces. As you and plenty others well know it was a dig and not a very subtle one at all those who see the Irish as supporters of the IRA and totally anti-British which is total nonsense.

The fact that I got one of the most ignorant posters on the board to be second on the thread to me proved my point.

It's quite simple for me

IRA = Murdering ****.

UDA= Murdering ****.

Many of those that advoate love for all things British on this board would run a mile if the government turned round and required compulsory conscription and said you are off to Afghanistan or Iraq or wherever in a few months time.

John

Why bother yourself?

Guest S.U.S.S.

Exactly, where they come from should never come into it, they signed up and put their life on the line, why does coming from a certain place make it more of a risk or worthy of more praise.

These men and women should have our thanks, each and every one of them.

It's quite simple for me

IRA = Murdering ****.

UDA= Murdering ****.

John

John, Nobody ever accused me of being the brightest, I evidently missed what you were up to

Archived