Pontoon cards

Sherlock

Do these still do the rounds?

I remember as a young lad on my supporters bus, if i sold a certain amount (think it was 50) of these little yellow pontoon cards, i travelled to games for free.

The janny at my school always hated Mondays, instead of sitting on his arse drinking tea in his bothy, he had to get the broom out and spend all day sweeping the wee yellow buggers up.

Do supporters buses still do this?

Heh heh heh!! You're showing yer age Legend!!

These things were quality!! Dunno about you, but I spent a fortune on them: but could I "stick" with a winning two card ticket?? Could I hell as like!!

You certainly brought back memories there!!

But I don't know if they are still on the go..

Cheers!

Say What Again

I'd forgotton all about those Legend.

Don't know if they're still doing the rounds, I haven't seen them for a long time.

You were always on a winner with them because if anyone actually won, they would take their winnings in more cards.

Happy days.

Fxxx the SPFL

I remember them but were they not red and I am sure there was a way you could tell winning tickets before you opened them, I am sure it was looking at the ticket from the side can't quite remember what gave it away memory going alzheimers creeping in but still a Jambo imagine if you got so bad with alzheimers that you for got who you supported nightmare might end up supporting the wee team, would have to put in my will that I would require assisted suicide if that ever came to pass.

:107years:

The People's Chimp
I remember them but were they not red and I am sure there was a way you could tell winning tickets before you opened them, I am sure it was looking at the ticket from the side can't quite remember what gave it away memory going alzheimers creeping in but still a Jambo imagine if you got so bad with alzheimers that you for got who you supported nightmare might end up supporting the wee team, would have to put in my will that I would require assisted suicide if that ever came to pass.

I'm sure that a few games watching mixu's hoofball would have the desired effect anyway.

Archived