New Hearts YouTube channel

Skippy Doodle

Skippy Doodle

Review of today's game will be recorded this evening so keep an eye out for it on our YouTube channel. Remember to subscribe to the channel and add us on Twitter to help us grow

Skippy Doodle

Preview of today has been recorded so will keep you all posted on when it will be edited and uploaded onto the channel

Siphiwe Tshabalala

Preview of today has been recorded so will keep you all posted on when it will be edited and uploaded onto the channel

Any plans to Vlog pre/during/post fixtures?

Would be decent to watch given the amount of supporters outside of Scotland :thumbsup:

Skippy Doodle

Any plans to Vlog pre/during/post fixtures?

Would be decent to watch given the amount of supporters outside of Scotland :thumbsup:

Hoping to record reaction from fans after Partick game next week and will be trying to add other content as show grows

We are happy to hear any suggestions/requests that the fans have

Siphiwe Tshabalala

Hoping to record reaction from fans after Partick game next week and will be trying to add other content as show grows

We are happy to hear any suggestions/requests that the fans have

Sounds good. 

I assume you are the host?

Skippy Doodle

We have just recorded an interview with rising star Anthony McDonald who is due to sign his first pro contract with the club and was a member of Scottish victory shield team

You can be notified of any new shows by subscribing to our you tube channel and keep an eye out for Facebook page starting later this week along with adding us on Twitter

With a bit of luck we should also be starting our fan reactions to games after the match this Saturday

Skippy Doodle

Just about to record a quick preview for tomorrow. Subscribe to YouTube channel to receive updates on new content

Skippy Doodle

Apologies to anyone waiting to see our interview with rising star Anthony McDonald. We have had to pull it from the channel at the wishes of the club.

Trying to arrange these interviews can be a complicated business as clubs need to ensure they are not allowing free content given they are paid by broadcasters for interview time

They also IMO must feel a responsibility to make sure that their staff do not get coerced into saying anything silly that would be uploaded for public viewing

Although it is disappointing for us we do not want to upset anyone and would rather delete the interview

We are working hard on getting content arranged with ex players and will keep you all posted with updates

Preview for tomorrow will be up very soon though

Good stuff Skippy, keep it up.intrigued as to why the club wouldn't let the kid do a piece though!

Skippy Doodle

Good stuff Skippy, keep it up.intrigued as to why the club wouldn't let the kid do a piece though![/quote

Haha it's nothing personal I just think clubs like to have their players follow certain guidelines with regards to this stuff nowadays

Skippy Doodle

Recording the review show at 7.30 tonight

Any comments or feedback that you would like us to mention or questions you want answered then post on here

Skippy Doodle

Review of Wednesday game now available on our YouTube channel

Remember to subscribe and add us on Twitter and Facebook

What's the best title to put in the YouTube search. I can't find the recording. Thanks in advance and keep up the great work

Skippy Doodle

What's the best title to put in the YouTube search. I can't find the recording. Thanks in advance and keep up the great work[/quote

That should work mate

What's the best title to put in the YouTube search. I can't find the recording. Thanks in advance and keep up the great work[/quote

That should work mate

Cheers Skip

How much of the broadcast is taken up with the hobo? I have zero interest in their viewpoint.

Sent from my LG-K350 using Tapatalk

Skippy Doodle

How much of the broadcast is taken up with the hobo? I have zero interest in their viewpoint.

Sent from my LG-K350 using Tapatalk[/quote

Two separate shows mate so you don't have to watch the hibs one

Sent from my LG-K350 using Tapatalk[/quote

Two separate shows mate so you don't have to watch the hibs one

Good news, thanks.

Sent from my LG-K350 using Tapatalk

Skippy Doodle

**Win a ?50 Voucher for Hearts Superstore**

Each week, JamboFanTV will place an accumulator at the bookies. If the bet comes in, one person on Facebook or on Twitter (@JamboFanTV) will win ?50 to spend in the Hearts shop.

Whether you agree with Scott's selections or not, its win-win for you. Simply like this post on Facebook hit share and type "HHGH" in the comments below or like RT and follow us on Twitter

Today's teams are Chelsea, Celtic, Newcastle, Fleetwood, Doncaster, Aberdeen and, of course, Hearts.

Good luck, you've nothing to lose...

Skippy Doodle

Loving this channel really enjoying the videos and long may they continue

Cheers naturally it is the start of the venture and providing there is support for more content we will be able provide more time,investment and quality into the videos

Skippy Doodle

Just had a message from a Hibby mate who says we're famous on .net

I won't open that forum but I can imagine!!![/quote

Yeah it is a bit of a roasting we get. Fair enough I suppose as the show is not designed for that demographic so why would they want to buy into what we are trying to do

I think trying to critique a start up you tube channel produced by 3 middle aged technophobes like us isn't really needed haha but we put our faces out there now so it's a case of taking all the positive and negative comments on board

I used to get similar even when doing the Monday night fitba podcast. It's all part of the faceless keyboard warrior mentality that affects some football fans. All part of "the banter"

It was funny to see how annoyed or one two got with our comments. Thought we were pretty damning of our team to be fair

Skippy Doodle

Why not try and get Gary Mackay on the show? A no holds barred interview.[/quote

Cheers guys

Working on interviews as we speak so will have updates on this soon

Skippy Doodle

Can I ask the content? Also will it be up tonight?[/quote

Bit of luck could be up tonight

We cover Saturday's defeat and also where we can feasibly make changes for Wednesday

Archived