Lock down

melton58

So what,yet another Hearts supporter who's sad enough to check or maybe you're like others on here who seem obsessed by that lot.

J Cheever Loophole

Cos they equalised?

I can't see them scoring 8 next week never mind yin. 

So what,yet another Hearts supporter who's sad enough to check or maybe you're like others on here who seem obsessed by that lot.

And here you are posting on the thread. :lol:

The last week has fair taken the wind out their sails.

:rofl:

?58.

What'll they be like next Sunday night?

:lol:

Drunk.....stoned......sitting in a stairwell cooking up........looking forward to signing on........checking oot a house to break into........

Lucille's Thirsty

How can a fan base of a club who's derby record is chronic be so deluded to think that they are on a par with Heart of Midlothian,they are deluded and will be brought down to a place where sane people reside except in Leith of course.

Drawing 1-1 at the Methadome to a side that got their erses felt 4-1 by Morton last week.

Still feeling confident?

:gok:

Alwayssunnyingorgie

It's gonna be shit next week when they go into lockdown and we can't enjoy the tears and snotters of the scaffs.

Stephane Grappelli

There's currently a huge party going on in Leith Links to celebrate a late equaliser at home against Ayr United.

STV's rent a quote was saying yesterday that if the players didnt perform today they wouldn't play in the derby - looks like a fair few of them don't fancy it and are hoping he keeps his word

as opposed to someone who is sad enough to come on to a thread about hibs net and moan about it? Hearts won by the way

...a bit disco

There's currently a huge party going on in Leith Links to celebrate a late equaliser at home against Ayr United.

DVD out on Monday I hear.

I've almost certainly got more bad news for them.  While they are being booted out the Cup next week, Dundee Un will be reducing their lead to 3 points and they are having to Face Rudi the following week.

No dotnet for a while then.

Drunk.....stoned......sitting in a stairwell cooking up........looking forward to signing on........checking oot a house to break into........

Why wait till next Sunday night...it's like that every night of the week down there

I almost hope we play terrible, really pish, disjointed and hardly able to string two passes together and win with a really lucky goal, or an OG, the sence of injustice for them from a defeat like that would be crippling for them :laugh4: :laugh4: :laugh4:

I almost hope we play terrible, really pish, disjointed and hardly able to string two passes together and win with a really lucky goal, or an OG, the sence of injustice for them from a defeat like that would be crippling for them :laugh4: :laugh4: :laugh4:

No I want them destroyed. I want them played off the park. So once and for all we can stop hearing this flair v Hammer throwers shite they peddle at every given opportunity!

The Future's Maroon

No I want them destroyed. I want them played off the park. So once and for all we can stop hearing this flair v Hammer throwers shite they peddle at every given opportunity!

1-5 didn't stop that myth did it, I doubt humping them again would either....but it makes it more enjoyable

1-5 didn't stop that myth did it, I doubt humping them again would either....but it makes it more enjoyable

Aye but we cheated. Now by their own admission and something they told us lots last season....its a level playing field.

...a bit disco

Apparently the reason they drew today was due to a disgraceful display from...the ball boys.

'Ball boys were a joke today. Chasing the game at 1-0 down, and even at 1-1. Zero urgency, do they not understand the game or get encouraged before hand? The one behind the goal at the south end didn't get up once. Sack them all, disgrace.'

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?318447-Ball-boys

:cornette:

:groundhog:

:wtf:

:strewth:

:hibsfud:

Honestly. Ringtards. Every last one of them.

This will never happen. They have the worst derby record in world football (AFAIK). They cannot afford to let the flair myth die. It is literally all they have.

Fortunately for them, it's something which can't be measured in any way.

Who?

It's a wee lower-league team. They play in an unfashionable part of Edinburgh. Sometimes the football in the lower leagues can be quite entertaining, but Hibernian entertain in a different way.

No way. Seek and destroy them and make them bleed. Blow their confidence to fek and watch them Hibs that tin pot 2nd teir league. That's all

The Future's Maroon

I used to do ball boy duties at Tynie....to be fair we never got instructions to do anything....but for fans to complain about is clutching at very big straws?

And here you are posting on the thread. :lol::

Mmm hilarious isn't it,well you have got previous for starting threads that are solely about that shower from Lochend so obsessed would be a title that fits yourself quite nicely.

At what time on sunday do we anticipate lockdown on myfamilyismylover.net?

Im going for 11am

The minute Gon?alves scores. About 30 seconds after k.o. :)

Nout wrong with looking on Hibs.net I do it now and then guaranteed a laugh thats for sure

Lots of them on there just now don't fancy their chances in the "What will the score be thread"

We dont concede a lot of goals....when was the last time we conceded 2 let alone 3. Not very often. Im going 0-1 or 1-2 to us.

The cutest .net post, when was the last time you played a half decent team instead of a bunch of part timers  :gok:

This one is a belter!

Current form is irrelevant, take a look at both teams, we are far superior in every department. I?m not even sure a single Hearts player would make it into our first 11. Their signings are garbage and most of them don?t know the derby which believe me is a big thing we have going for us.

This one is a belter!

Current form is irrelevant, take a look at both teams, we are far superior in every department. I?m not even sure a single Hearts player would make it into our first 11. Their signings are garbage and most of them don?t know the derby which believe me is a big thing we have going for us.

Which one of the spoonburners penned that wee gem?

Far superior in every department :lol:

Archived