Austin MacPhee ( merged thread )

trex

The last time he was at Easter Road he produced a report which led to a St Mirren win the week later.

Son Of Anarchy

He must be worried about next week as he has arrived at easter road to watch the second half.

Id launch you, just saying ;)

So Make Some Noise..

He must be worried about next week as he has arrived at easter road to watch the second half.

Why does it mean he's worried? I'd expect nothing else from an astute coaching team. 

He must be worried about next week

Aye...he heard that they were only 1 down to Ayr at home....hes obviously bricking it :lol:

:vrface:

Why does it mean he's worried? I'd expect nothing else from an astute coaching team.

I was only joking about him being worried,looking forward to next week's game with more confidence now.

He is going there to tell them you are getting ragdolled senseless next Sunday. Taking the battlead straight to the enemy. The man has no fear.

So Make Some Noise..

I was only joking about him being worried,looking forward to next week's game with more confidence now.

Haha, thank goodness for that mate! They should be quaking based on the last 2 performances. It's also nice to know they've been able to watch with both games being on tele!  :sunny:  :sunny:

Maybe after a hectic week he just fancied some peace and quiet and somewhere he knew he could have his choice of seat.

Maybe after a hectic week he just fancied some peace and quiet and somewhere he knew he could have his choice of seat.

Indeed. He's heard Easter Road is the most "relaxing and comfortable" place in Edinburgh, so he's gone there to meditate in silence.

Though most of the chat around Hearts focuses on Cathro, it's important not to underestimate the influence Austin has. Looking at the signings in January it looks like he has been hugely influential. Very glad he is here.

Sent from my SM-P550 using Tapatalk

So Make Some Noise..

Trex and so make some noise are hibs fans. If the mods can't see that, we need new mods.

What a walloper you are. 

Though most of the chat around Hearts focuses on Cathro, it's important not to underestimate the influence Austin has. Looking at the signings in January it looks like he has been hugely influential. Very glad he is here.

Sent from my SM-P550 using Tapatalk

I know a good friend of Austin's, from his time at st midden, he tells me you won't meet a more meticulous man when it comes to match preparation.

Very happy to have him with us.

I bet he's ****ing terrified mate! :rofl:

Hibs are getting absolutely horsed.

:verysmug:

south morocco

I'd imagine his report may be a bit like this:

Match Report Saturday the 4th of February 2017.

Defence: Like watching costal erosion.

Midfield: Spent the day shelling balls to Damascus. Reminder: Have squad get Tetanus jabs, before getting into contact with John McGinn.

Forwards: Small penguin looking chap upfront. Bit chubby. Have Tziolis put him in his pocket in the Derby.

Summary: Utter pish.

Pretty sure he'll know McGinn from St Mirren too,always helpful

tartofmidlothian

I know a good friend of Austin's, from his time at st midden, he tells me you won't meet a more meticulous man when it comes to match preparation.

Very happy to have him with us.

We've all read the Hibs report he wrote, right?

We've all read the Hibs report he wrote, right?

Yep, it was really interesting, he didn't tell me much more than I've already said, if your probing me to prove my source you can pm me, not wanting to post his name here in public view.

tartofmidlothian

Yep, it was really interesting, he didn't tell me much more than I've already said, if your probing me to prove my source you can pm me, not wanting to post his name here in public view.

No worries bud, I believe you. If we horse them I'll know everyone has done their job right.

Wonder if he agrees with a .net poster who blamed the ball boys for a mediocre performance!  Too slow apparently.

Apologies for misleading you all.  I've been to .net to have a wee look for myself.

There isn't a comment on the sub-standard ball boys, there's a two page thread on them!

Seriously.

Pure intimidation

Get the Hibs players shit scared

"Dossier of doom" indeed

Apologies for misleading you all. I've been to .net to have a wee look for myself.

There isn't a comment on the sub-standard ball boys, there's a two page thread on them!

Seriously.

Dont like to click on that site but had to look after your post.

They really are having a go at them.

Bitterness is a definite hibee trait.

Alwayssunnyingorgie

Apologies for misleading you all. I've been to .net to have a wee look for myself.

Seriously.

They are deluded

We need to get our ball boys to be slow as **** returning the ball to them. Maybe taking the ball past a few of their players :D

Seymour M Hersh

It's part of his job remit to scout the opposition.

Any further instalments of "Where's Austin been spotted today"?

i now want someone to mock up a wheres wally picture with austin in it rather than wally

Archived