Today's other games

Hearts007

Hobos 1 down 4 mins

Robbie Crawford gives struggling Ayr a surprise lead away to Championship leaders Hibs as his shot is spilled by goalkeeper Ross Laidlaw.

Hibs might still go on and win this and probably should be frankly it's damage done.

They will raise their game for the occasion.

And so shall we.

They are weak.

"The home fans at Easter Road are growing disgruntled. Their side is struggling to impose their game on well-organised and industrious Ayr United. 

"Moments ago, Fraser Fyvie collected the ball deep inside his own half and turned immediately into trouble, losing possession. 

"Then Andrew Shinnie was robbed as he ran upfield. Hibs are disjointed and lacking cohesion and Ayr are currently taking full advantage."

"The home fans at Easter Road are growing disgruntled. Their side is struggling to impose their game on well-organised and industrious Ayr United. 

"Moments ago, Fraser Fyvie collected the ball deep inside his own half and turned immediately into trouble, losing possession. 

"Then Andrew Shinnie was robbed as he ran upfield. Hibs are disjointed and lacking cohesion and Ayr are currently taking full advantage."

lambs-2-slaughter.png

Everton 3-0 up already against Bournemouth............will they be the team to be dragged into the relegation battle in England

West Ham equalise away to Southampton

Sweet cheeks maroon, on 04 Feb 2017 - 3:31 PM, said:

BBC Alba showing Dundee Utd v RR. Later.

:2thumbsup:

DaveF 04:24 PM Today

This is unreal. 100 times worse than a butcher team. The only positive is that we surely cant get any poorer.

They're shite :pleasing:

"One of the most successful defences in Europe and we concede a goal like that "

Hibs fans are great its as if they have no idea they are playing amongst shite in the championship.

I had a Hibs fan last week telling me, while watching Celtic v Hearts, that he thought Hibs could take Celtic.

Big Sam working his magic again............Sunderland 3-0 up away at Crystal Palace...edit 4-0 up !!!!!!

Watford 2-0 up at home against 10 man Burnley

West Ham come from behind to lead at Southampton

Palace 0-4 Sunderland

:cornette: :cornette:

Seriously?

I've got palace on my coupon[emoji22][emoji22]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seriously?

I've got palace on my coupon[emoji22][emoji22]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I fancied 6 home wins in the PL but took Palace off. Kept Southampton though :(

Got a wee cheeky double on , Ross County & Partick, who'd have though it, could cash out now at half time in profit but hanging on for a Thistle goal then I'm off up the pub  :2thumbsup:

HALF-TIME Aberdeen 0-0 Partick Thistle

That can stay the way it is. I can't see Partick winning but another 2 points gained would be great.

Comedy of errors

Hibernian 0-1 Ayr United

"This was 45 minutes to forget for Neil Lennon's side. It was in keeping with the haplessness that James Keatings tackled his own team-mate, John McGinn, on the edge of the Ayr United penalty area and Lewis Stevenson threw the ball to an opponent instead of a team-mate deep inside his own half. You wouldn't want to be in the home dressing-room just now."

August Landmesser

I had a Hibs fan last week telling me, while watching Celtic v Hearts, that he thought Hibs could take Celtic.

tbf, Barcelona beat Celtic 7-0, Hibs taught Barcelona how to play football, so you do the maths...

Liverpool having a nightmare again.

Guess who flapped at a cross ball........at times you can blame others but when you allow a problem position to remain a problem you only have yourself to blame

Danny Ward would have been a better option

Archived