So now we focus on Hibs....

Elias Henry Furst

Elias Henry Furst

8 days of preparation and work ahead.

No new injuries or suspensions.

The team are scoring goals and we're creating chances.

I felt that last year, Rossi's red card v Hamilton and the postponed game v Partick? I think hampered our preparation. Not to mention being unable to risk Sow.

We brought in Duada who didn't know the team. We started, I think, with McGhee and Gavin Reilly.

I'd like to think we're entering this game in a better place.

Just do it Hearts. Whatever it takes.

Just win.

I personally am SHITING it from this solid yet flair-filled Hibernian team who are 1-0 down at home to Ayr Utd.

WorldChampions1902

To quote a famous Levein post-Vermin match phrase, they are getting, "spanked and sent home".

And you can take that to the bank.

JamboCampbell

I feel great about it! Biggest thing for me last two games outside of the good football etc is that we look confident, aggressive and a team that will not be rolled over! Its coming!!!!

Oh and theyr ****ing garbage

The Future's Maroon

@hibs.net private member

Jun 2012

Schoolboy stuff from Motherwell. Centre half stays and Gonzales is a yard off. Hearts, despite winning, look pretty ordinary.

Bridge of Djoum

"The home fans at Easter Road are growing disgruntled. Their side is struggling to impose their game on well-organised and industrious Ayr United. 

"Moments ago, Fraser Fyvie collected the ball deep inside his own half and turned immediately into trouble, losing possession. 

"Then Andrew Shinnie was robbed as he ran upfield. Hibs are disjointed and lacking cohesion and Ayr are currently taking full advantage."

Pleasing.

Barring any disasters, Hearts should absolutely pummel these idiots.

We should show them no mercy and get straight at their throats from the very first whistle.

This is pay back time and here's hoping we pay them back big style. Absolutely hate the Hibs.

Taking their Cup away will be fantastic.

:fth:

This deluded toerag better get his erse prepared for next week because it's gonna be ridden raw.

:lol:

Straight at them from the off. 100% concentration. Last but not least. No mercy. Let's take them to the cleaners.

BangkokHearts

If they lose today and we thump them a week tomorrow their confidence will be destroyed for the title run in. 

On mysisterismymaw.net they are slating Humphrey saying he could not go past a Bonnyrigg player the other week and is murder again today, no pace.

They are not a happy bunch at halftime.

Bring it on next week, so looking forward to a Hearts win.

Elias Henry Furst

Cup tie. Derby.

Some people who know more about the game than me will say form goes out the window. I guess they're right in that anything can happen on the day which influences the game and as such the result.

A sending off, an injury, a wrong call by a referee.

No bravado from me in calls of maulings or hammerings. Of course I'd love that but any win will do.

They'll arrive attempting to give it large re the cup.

Shut them up and send them home miserable Hearts.

Hoping the Hearts groundsman pull their collective fingers out. That pitch at Murderwell suited us today, we now have players who want to pass and move quickly and we can rip that Hibs team to pieces if we are able to.

"The home fans at Easter Road are growing disgruntled. Their side is struggling to impose their game on well-organised and industrious Ayr United.

"Moments ago, Fraser Fyvie collected the ball deep inside his own half and turned immediately into trouble, losing possession.

"Then Andrew Shinnie was robbed as he ran upfield. Hibs are disjointed and lacking cohesion and Ayr are currently taking full advantage."

Pleasing.

Sounds like they have a midfield the same as the huns, they continuously give the ball away needlessly. With Tzilios and hopefully kitchen on his game we should decimate them in the middle of the park and hopefully every where else too.

MacDonald Jardine

Barring any disasters, Hearts should absolutely pummel these idiots.

We should show them no mercy and get straight at their throats from the very first whistle.

This is pay back time and here's hoping we pay them back big style. Absolutely hate the Hibs.

Taking their Cup away will be fantastic.

Absolutely this.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

MacDonald Jardine

Cup tie. Derby.

Some people who know more about the game than me will say form goes out the window. I guess they're right in that anything can happen on the day which influences the game and as such the result.

A sending off, an injury, a wrong call by a referee.

No bravado from me in calls of maulings or hammerings. Of course I'd love that but any win will do.

They'll arrive attempting to give it large re the cup.

Shut them up and send them home miserable Hearts.

And this.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

I'm confident but the wee team stuff is stupid and bores me. I think we'll win but I hope we could really put some demons to rest.

Straight from the horses mouth, Craig Levein knows the new guys must be made aware all week of the importance of this fixture   :2thumbsup:

Archived