FAO ALL HOBOS ON HERE

cookieboy

MacDonald Jardine

There is no way this can come back to bite us given last year.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Bazzas right boot

Lol

True. Far too many games decided by too many positive comments on a fans' website. Glad you stopped this suicide attempt in its tracks. :thumbsup:

Hibs are a sensational football team and they will leather us. I am shitting myself about Bartley, Fyvie, Keatings and Stevenson.

:sob:

south morocco

I can understand why they're so confident.They took us to a replay last year and  won at easter road. Thats their logic in a nutshell. 

Frankly I'm baffled by anyone even entertaining the idea that they are getting past us. They are getting horsed.

Hibs on here and posting who  in there right mind would join a rivals site and post

Thats virgin area, get a Burd you Hobo !!!!!!!!!

J Cheever Loophole

True. Far too many games decided by too many positive comments on a fans' website. Glad you stopped this suicide attempt in its tracks. :thumbsup:

Hibs are a sensational football team and they will leather us. I am shitting myself about Bartley, Fyvie, Keatings and Stevenson.

Too true, I've just updated my last Will and Testimony,I'm leaving the lot to the Panda  Section at the Embra Zoo.

Too true, I've just updated my last Will and Testimony,I'm leaving the lot to the Panda ###### Section at the Embra Zoo.

Some place these days, eh?

MacDonald Jardine

True. Far too many games decided by too many positive comments on a fans' website. Glad you stopped this suicide attempt in its tracks. [emoji106]

This is like groundhog day but I didn't say that.

J Cheever Loophole

5 last minute goals. First goal scored on 86 minutes. :lol:

It's the amount o fingurs, they think they've got a hand o Crackers in front o them.

August Landmesser

And McGinn - the most terrifying of the lot

But not for football reasons.

'Hey you guys!'

And McGinn - the most terrifying of the lot

But not for football reasons.

'Hey you guys!'

:D

Never take a Derby for granted I say

But Hearts at home will be  an issue to those """"""" especially after the Rangers result

Its something that they have never experienced and prior the Championship team would be relishing  a win , not now me thinks

5-1  looks a decent bet

F T H

Not that it matters since there is only one outcome to this match, but I feel it needs clarified for future matches:

It's ****ing okay to be confident about a match. Losing happens from time to time too, but so ****. It's not the end of the world, just like a hangover won't kill you and Monday mornings are actually no real problem. :lol:

J Cheever Loophole

i'm taking the Monday aff, to celebrate the utter dry pumping of the Hedgedwellers. (tinkers)

So FTH and FMGT.

My last two hangovers...I beg to differ.

I'd have rather stood in front of an ISIS assault with a can of Irn Bru and a stick, shouting: "'Mon, then!" than try and get through Sunday afternoon down my mother-in-law's.

:lol:

Must just be me who has a good handle on his life and a cast iron stomach then. :smug:

You sink half a bottle of vodka then, go to bed at 4, then get up for 10. See how you feel. :(

I used to be born again hard. This last 6 months, I've hit a wall. Now, I just wish I was born again.

1a4dfc2addf9f5e929e3d43a06508df9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

J Cheever Loophole

1a4dfc2addf9f5e929e3d43a06508df9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That Kitty wants it's chin tickled.

Wait till we win  please last Yrs sickner still hurts

I think we will  do the Wee Team  and why not but lest hang fire I say then bounce

We should never be afraid of them , particularly at home. Play like we did midweek, and we will destroy them . Reckon they will try to kick us of the park whilst trying to play long balls with flair .

Messi, iniesta & Xavi could not cope with Fyvie, Bartley & Mcginn. True story apparently.

Hibs on here and posting who in there right mind would join a rivals site and post

Thats virgin area, get a Burd you Hobo !!!!!!!!!

There's not much else to do in Hamilton.

Bazzas right boot

You've got a nerve.

?

Calm the feck down soldier, I was agreeing with you. Had a chuckle as it did bite us on The arse last time.

Not this time, tho.

Much better shape player wise.

You sink half a bottle of vodka then, go to bed at 4, then get up for 10. See how you feel. :(

I used to be born again hard. This last 6 months, I've hit a wall. Now, I just wish I was born again.

FFS I have half a bottle of vodka with my breakfast most mornings. WTF is wrong with you. You had 6 hours sleep FFS !!!

I need someone to explain the "biting us on the ass" process and how it works. There are so many people apparently terrified of this happening, I must be underestimating the horrors of the process. :(

Last year at er...starters McGhee, Augustyn, Pallardo, Dauda, Juanma, - we could well have won on the night. More than half the team has changed - you always feel slightly apprehensive beforehand.

I really do think Hibs have gone backwards under Lennon. It can't come quick enough.

...a bit disco

6ce883cf1ea6943464ed8e73ff914cad.jpg

Lightweight.

:thumbsdown:

My last two hangovers...I beg to differ.

I'd have rather stood in front of an ISIS assault with a can of Irn Bru and a stick, shouting: "'Mon, then!" than try and get through Sunday afternoon down my mother-in-law's.

People wondering why im laughing on the bus.....

just cannot wait for this, Im like a coiled spring today! it's like THAT run up to 2012, the result will be just as pleasing,  of that Im sure  :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug:

Messi, iniesta & Xavi could not cope with Fyvie, Bartley & Mcginn. True story apparently.

I hear Ronaldo was another one who struggled to cope, apparasntly

:wacko:

MacDonald Jardine

?

Calm the feck down soldier, I was agreeing with you. Had a chuckle as it did bite us on The arse last time.

Not this time, tho.

Much better shape player wise.

Fair enough. Here's hoping.

WheatfieldWarrior

2 assists for us today  - turns out Barcelona's academy can crank out a winger...Who's shocked?

:wow:

:pleasing:

While you are reading this, your younger sister is cheating on you with your older brother.

Now **** off.

Ftfy.

FTH

Archived