Well we have now got Djoum in the afcon final

williamgerrard

Thought Police

People can say what they like about the tournament, but the fact that Hearts have a player in a continental final is a tremendous achievement.

People can say what they like about the tournament, but the fact that Hearts have a player in a continental final is a tremendous achievement.

Importantly he broke into the national team while playing for us.

Different Class

Wonder when the last time was... Takis was I think but before he signed

Thought Police

Wonder when the last time was... Takis was I think but before he signed

Yeah I considered adding the Fysass bit but thought someone would point out he wasn't our player when he did it.

He'll be coming back high on confidence either way. Will be tuning into the final, hope he plays a blinder.

He'll be coming back to the subs bench at this rate!

Son Of Anarchy

Importantly he broke into the national team while playing for us.

Correct. Will look great on his cv and its down to playing for the famous :)

August Landmesser

Win the cup Sunday, probably a quick trip back to Cameroon for a parade (maybe?) Monday/Tuesday then onto a plane back to Gorgie on Weds, day off on Thursday, training Friday.

Judging from Rherras not making the bench last night, I'm guessing Djoum won't be in the squad for the cup

Win the cup Sunday, probably a quick trip back to Cameroon for a parade (maybe?) Monday/Tuesday then onto a plane back to Gorgie on Weds, day off on Thursday, training Friday.

Judging from Rherras not making the bench last night, I'm guessing Djoum won't be in the squad for the cup

Unlikely i think probably on the bench but if he wins it then he may well be up for it running on adrenaline

He won't recognise anyone. We've now got some Greek strolling about with his boaby hanging oot ripping the pish oot o all and sundry

He won't recognise anyone. We've now got some Greek strolling about with his boaby hanging oot ripping the pish oot o all and sundry

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived