i need a good joke, stat

Quagmire

Carlops has running water and electricity.

ooooooooooooh...just cause i live behind a rock...(in a house)

Say What Again

While attending a Marriage Encounter Weekend, my wife and I listened to the instructor declare, 'it is essential that husbands and wives know the things that are important to each other.'

He addressed the men: 'can you each name and describe your wife's favourite flower?'

I leaned over, touched my wife's arm gently and whispered, 'self-raising, isn't it?'

Say What Again

I remember when my grandad went into a retirement home, very sad. I rang up my gran and asked how he was doing.

"Oh, he's like a fish out of water"

"Is he finding it hard to adjust then?"

"No, he's dead."

Say What Again

I threw a hedgehog at a dart board once...

Scored 3480

A little boy walks in to the lounge one Sunday morning while his dad is reading the paper.

"Where does poo come from?" he asks.

The father feeling a little perturbed that his 5 year old son is already asking difficult questions thinks for a moment and says:

"Well you know we just ate breakfast?"

"Yes," answers the boy.

"Well the food goes into our tummies and our bodies take out all the good stuff, and then whatever is left over comes out of our bums when we go to the loo, and that is poo."

The little boy looks perplexed, and stares at him in stunned silence for a few seconds and asks: "And Tigger?"

Say What Again

Have you heard about the case of that fugitive who held hostage a busload of Japanese tourists?

The police have 5,000 pictures of him.

brellier-for-france

Barclays are apparantly "Fluent in Finance."

Well, that's fantastic. It's just a shame none of the ****ing Indians that answer their phones are fluent in English.

I remember when my grandad went into a retirement home, very sad. I rang up my gran and asked how he was doing.

"Oh, he's like a fish out of water"

"Is he finding it hard to adjust then?"

"No, he's dead."

Pretty good.

Archived