Scotsmac

neave

conn artist

not knowing what it was i googled it and got this review:-

In the first of my series looking at some of the worst alcoholic drinks ever created I am concentrating on the rather unique and rare Scotsmac. Described on the bottle as "A blend of mature British Wine and Fine Malt Whisky" Scotsmac is one of those experiments which never should have occurred. At some point someone has decided that the finest wine Britain has to offer should be mixed with cheap whisky, god knows why this was a good idea. There are two problems with this, first of all, who has ever heard of a good British wine? Secondly why would adding cheap whisky to it make it any better? To its credit, it tastes exactly as described, first you are hit with the taste of a nasty white wine, this is then followed by the hit of the "fine" malt whisky, if someone bought it, they certainly couldn't complain about having been misled by the description. I have never personally seen this for sale in any shop, although after receiving a bottle free with a Chinese meal, I can see why. For those of you of a curious nature, Scotsmac was available for purchase online from the Co-Op for ?3.35 a bottle but doesn't seem to be available any longer. If the cost deters you, we still have 3 quarters of a bottle which we've had for over a year, age might have improved it, since it certainly isn't going to have made it any worse.

sounds disgusting.

Sexton Hardcastle

3 stages of drukeness in one post.

applause.

talking of your ma jokes... did you see Big brother (gay i know) when alex and some one were having an argument and she pops in the old " yooor muvva " blow.

Comical

Gavsy Van Gaverson
3 stages of drukeness in one post.

applause.

talking of your ma jokes... did you see Big brother (gay i know) when alex and some one were having an argument and she pops in the old " yooor muvva " blow.

Comical

Proper ghetto - innit :P

Gavsy Van Gaverson

This Scotsmac sounds like devil juice. Might have to try and get my hands on a bottle.

Am I right in thinking the advertising slogan was "the wham's dram"? :eek:

I was more of an Eldorado, QC and Pomagne connoseiur. :dribble:

Archived