new manager - Paul Ashworth?

wheatfield to sheffield

wheatfield to sheffield

here's a thought

I think they will appoint Paul Ashworth.

An unknown Englishman, working in Russia after success in Latvia and speaks good Russian - yes boss being the key phrase - I think he might yet be unveiled as the new manager.

No big reputation, easily manipulated (see Rix, G. for previous example), but provides the sop of being a British manager, unlike Zygmantovich (who is so much Romanov's creature, and I bet there will be a profile of him by Banderson in the EEN tomorrow, following today's piece on Weiss and yesterday's on Thordarson).

Entertainingly, he also has filmic football credentials. In the film Fever Pitch, "Paul Ashworth" is the name of the character based on Nick Hornby.

shaun.lawson
here's a thought

An unknown Englishman, working in Russia after success in Latvia and speaks good Russian - yes boss being the key phrase - I think he might yet be unveiled as the new manager.

No big reputation, easily manipulated (see Rix, G. for previous example), but provides the sop of being a British manager, unlike Zygmantovich (who is so much Romanov's creature, and I bet there will be a profile of him by Banderson in the EEN tomorrow, following today's piece on Weiss and yesterday's on Thordarson).

Entertainingly, he also has filmic football credentials. In the film Fever Pitch, "Paul Ashworth" is the name of the character based on Nick Hornby.

Mate, I know you've been posting about this elsewhere on the board, and have doubtless been bemused that no-one's responded - but we did all this a week or two back! We know about Ashworth, and who knows, maybe it'll end up being him - but it's not anything new!

Commander Harris

I'm I to understand from the replies that this may have been discussed previously?

Jam Tarts 1874
here's a thought

Wouldn't be suprised if EEN did try to re-float this rumour. I notice that Ashworth's name first came up when Robbo got the sack:

http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/spl/Hearts-set-to-sack-Robertson.2624567.jp

How long have you been in Sheffield Wheatfield? I moved back to Scotland from there last year, seemed like there was a fatal stabbing there every day. I noticed another one at Uniq reported a few days ago, I was frightened to go out :eek:

Drylaw Hearts

I would astounded if Paul Ashworth was the next Hearts Manager.

I'd also be suicidle.

wheatfield to sheffield
we did all this a week or two back! We know about Ashworth, and who knows, maybe it'll end up being him - but it's not anything new!

oops. all apologies.

I was away.

The dog ate my homework.

It wisnae only me.

:untitled:

I'd also be suicidle.

Only if I can be ericidle or maybe even boneidle

I'd also be suicidle.

DH if Vlad sees this post Ashworth is guaranteed the job.;)

Drylaw Hearts
Only if I can be ericidle or maybe even boneidle

:)

DH if Vlad sees this post Ashworth is guaranteed the job.;)

:)

here's a thought

the muppet's a puppet.

Archived