Sportscene

hueyview

A better interview by Mr Cathro,.... A good win against Rangers and Motherwell, could turn this around... Tierney was class...Pity he was not an Edinburgh lad..

Heartsmad1874

Poor concentration by the new guy to let him run on his outside for the 2nd and 3rd goal. The first 3 goals were all avoidable if players could concentrate.

rab obanheartsno1

We had chances at 1-0 , players mistakes for all the goals not much the manager can do when they go over that line,it's then the players need to start taking responsibility

Boyd still doing it at Killie....... The bottom 8 seem to be able regularly take points of each other...Pretty hard to predict fixed odds coupon.

Boyd still doing it at Killie....... The bottom 8 seem to be able regularly take points of each other...Pretty hard to predict fixed odds coupon.

Is he?

12 goals in 75 appearances for Rangers and Kilmarnock since 2014?

9 goals in 44 appearances for Kilmarnock since he signed for them?

Devastating form, right enough. :unsure:

Malinga the Swinga

Is he?

You'll need to stop posting facts. If anything scores for anyone at anytime, they are automatically better than any player we have. It is the KB way.

Bazzas right boot

Is he?

Lol, we'd kill for a striker with that rate tho!

...a bit disco

On an unrelated note...

Scott Sinclairs hair.

BrfH8doCAAA8g9e.jpg

That Tierney is going to be worth a hell of a lot of money to Celtic.

That's the most indisputable thing I've read today. Equally effective at both ends of the park and appears to have a great temperament.

Malinga the Swinga

That's the most indisputable thing I've read today. Equally effective at both ends of the park and appears to have a great temperament.

Makes a change. We normally have posters slagging off our players, but now we have moved to praising Celtic ones. Decent going forward but has it all to prove when it comes to defending. Was shown up in the international he played for Scotland as being hopeless at marking and positional play. Not a patch on Robertson at Hull, but hey, carry on with the praise.

Arthur Morgan

Makes a change. We normally have posters slagging off our players, but now we have moved to praising Celtic ones. Decent going forward but has it all to prove when it comes to defending. Was shown up in the international he played for Scotland as being hopeless at marking and positional play. Not a patch on Robertson at Hull, but hey, carry on with the praise.

This.

I will, thanks.

The statement I agreed with was that he will be worth a lot of money to Celtic.

Some of his attacking was excellent today and his end product was quality.

He had a bad game for Scotland? A young laddie? I'm sure he's the first.

I didn't compare him to Robertson, but now you have, I'll keep an eye on their comparative careers.

Matters not to me that he plays for Celtic, if he keeps going the way he is, he won't be there long.

Does he get tested enough defensively, though?

I can't remember how he did in Europe tbh

Tierney set up 2nd and 3rd. Mainly because Sam had gone off and Chouly didn't track back..he maybe wasn't asked to , and he was on to go for equaliser?

I will, thanks.

The statement I agreed with was that he will be worth a lot of money to Celtic.

Some of his attacking was excellent today and his end product was quality.

He had a bad game for Scotland? A young laddie? I'm sure he's the first.

I didn't compare him to Robertson, but now you have, I'll keep an eye on their comparative careers.

Matters not to me that he plays for Celtic, if he keeps going the way he is, he won't be there long.

Agreed. I suspect some people go to football matches and only watch one team...

IveSeenTheLight

I can't remember the last time I seen Hearts score a goal like Aberdeens third goal.

Juanma against Aberdeen at Tynecastle.

Hearts broke towards the Georgie end with Walker clipping across for Juanma to head past Brown

Juanma against Aberdeen at Tynecastle.

Hearts broke towards the Georgie end with Walker clipping across for Juanma to head past Brown

Yeh that one did cross my mind, as did Kyles against Hibs. But it wasn't as fast as just a long ball by a fullback, quick run by winger and simple cross, then a simple header, quick and fluent.

Don't get me wrong here I ****ing hate Aberdeen. But credit where its due and all that ;)

This is what it's come to.

Fans of other teams telling our own fans we aren't as shite as alot of us keep on continuously moaning about.

Fans of other teams telling our own fans we aren't as shite as alot of us keep on continuously moaning about.

It's ****ing weird.

IveSeenTheLight

If I'm honest, I see you guys go from so high to so low, very quickly, but you also bounce back an regain the confidence from nowhere.

You get right behind your team (understandably) but often, turn that confidence into expectation, which if it doesn't come off, you're on the downslope again.

I was merely stateing that we don't often score fast fluid goals. Most of them come from slow pedestrian build up, we always pass it along the back four. I didn't say we were shite and I certainly don't need an Aberdeen fan to 're-assure' me we aren't pish.

We're just slow.

Arthur Morgan

It's ******* weird.

I know we slag hibs.net off for it but maybe we would be better of shutting the forum down for a wee while to stop the silly knee jerk reactions :D

Governor Tarkin

If I'm honest, I see you guys go from so high to so low, very quickly, but you also bounce back an regain the confidence from nowhere.

You get right behind your team (understandably) but often, turn that confidence into expectation, which if it doesn't come off, you're on the downslope again.

O wad some Power the giftie gie us. To see oursels as ithers see us.

IveSeenTheLight

O wad some Power the giftie gie us. To see oursels as ithers see us.

Fit like chiel? ;)

We hid a bowfin puppie dog

It piddled on the mat

And sae am mother kicked it out.

And noo we hae a cat

I'm not trying to come across all sanctimonious, honestly. I get it, I'm a louse. ;)

Just noticed, how up and down to both extremes a lot of the discussions are.

Rudolf's Mate

You could get a job as a shrink [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You're 100% correct and you're welcome.

It's probably a social media thing, where every issue discussed gets amplified.

And the more a team's fortunes go up and down, as with Hearts this season, then the levels of over-reaction get out of control.

It's not called Kickback for nothing. In fact, you're 1,000% correct.....

Governor Tarkin

Fit like chiel? ;)

We hid a bowfin puppie dog

It piddled on the mat

And sae am mother kicked it out.

And noo we hae a cat

I'm not trying to come across all sanctimonious, honestly. I get it, I'm a louse. ;)

Just noticed, how up and down to both extremes a lot of the discussions are.

I was agreeing with you :)

A better interview by Mr Cathro,.... A good win against Rangers and Motherwell, could turn this around... Tierney was class...Pity he was not an Edinburgh lad..

Good point on Tierney - Smith had got in good positions down right wing loads of times yesterday and his crosses were brutal. Tierney's crosses in that same position were superb.

I would say that Smith did okay apart from that though but was left out to dry by new guy on a couple of the goals - as he was ball watching and left the runner.

• 3 weeks later...

Michael Stewart saying Tynecastle's pitch is 25% smaller though :laugh:

Standard: 105m x 68m = 7140m2

Tynecastle: 100m x 64m = 6400m2

6400/7140 = 89.6%

So only 10.4% smaller.

Jambof3tornado

6400/7140 = 89.6%

So only 10.4% smaller.

25% smaller than some grounds like celtic park.

6400/7140 = 89.6%

So only 10.4% smaller.

Thanks for posting these figures , I've been ranting at the TV since he slavered that

I mean think about it 25% or 1/4 smaller than other grounds , it would be a 6 a side park ffs

105 x 68 According to google for Celtic park!

I wonder if the muppets have been looking at yards!

115 x 75 for Celtic park?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jambof3tornado

105 x 68 According to google for Celtic park!

I wonder if the muppets have been looking at yards!

115 x 75 for Celtic park?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clearly he has made an arse of his figures

Lord Beni of Gorgie

He maybe is no mathematician, but he is absolutely right that we are slow and predictable

Archived