Valdas Ivanauskis Ian Baird

Fly the Saltire

Fly the Saltire

Good articles about these two in Sunday Herald.

Valdas saying that if Romanov had invested in team after cup win in 2006  we would have qualified for Champions League which would have transfirmed Hearts.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/15055610.Valdas_Ivanauskas_on_Hearts_10_years_on__working_with_Romanov__and_why_Craig_Gordon_should_sign_for_Chelsea/

Ian Baird cult hero (24 yellow cards 2 reds and 19 goals) now assistant coach at Sutton United saying that if Mercer had given Joe Jordon money to strengthen team in january 1992 we would have won the league.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/15055610.Valdas_Ivanauskas_on_Hearts_10_years_on__working_with_Romanov__and_why_Craig_Gordon_should_sign_for_Chelsea/

Mid Calder Jambo

Jamie Mole instead of Pinilla eh that was inept management at the time.  Where is Jamie Mole plying his trade these days.

Jamie Mole instead of Pinilla eh that was inept management at the time. Where is Jamie Mole plying his trade these days.

Saw him on TV for blyth Spartans a while ago, not sure if he's still there

Never realised Baird scored as many as 19 for us. The high card count, well that I do remember. Was it Gary Mackay he battered? By all accounts he was a bit of a radge.

Never realised Baird scored as many as 19 for us. The high card count, well that I do remember. Was it Gary Mackay he battered? By all accounts he was a bit of a radge.

Not sure about Gary Mackay but he nearly snapped campbell money in two.

MacDonald Jardine

Other than his goal against Hibs my biggest memory of him is playing in goals at Pittodrie when our keeper got injured.

We went 3 down and eventually lost 3-2.

In his post match interview Jordan blamed Baird for conceding soft goals.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Ifs, buts and maybes... 

If Brellier hadn't worn an earring onto the pitch. If Brellier hadn't crocked Aguiar. If we'd gotten any significant return from Pinilla instead of having to play Mole and Clum. If Burley had not been sacked. Vlad had been as hands-off as he was once he lost interest. If Rina's magic sticks had worked. If Cesnauskas had been more consistent and got a game. If Miko had been consistent enough to get as many games as he did....

If we had invested in a proper manager and played Pinilla instead of Jamie Mole we may have qualified.

Jamie Mole instead of Pinilla eh that was inept management at the time.  Where is Jamie Mole plying his trade these days.

Yeah but Jamie Mole went on to almost score a goal that would've knocked the hosts out of Brazil 2014 World Cup in the last 16 round. Then went and got a tattoo depicting the miss.

:look:  

Great keeper for us as well. Good at both ends of the pitch.

Archived