Final confirmation: SV Wehen Wiesbaden - Hearts

jamboBG

Thanks for that jambobg.

I may actually go if I can find it on the map !

I'm not 100% sure, but think that this place is around Saarbruken.

Can i quote Branny when he said he prefers playing for the national side rather than A bunch of "backward thinking Scotsmen" Or did my source make that up?

Can i quote Branny when he said he prefers playing for the national side rather than A bunch of "backward thinking Scotsmen" Or did my source make that up?

Well done, totally on topic for a post from a guy telling Hearts fans about a pre-season friendly

Get a life

Well done, totally on topic for a post from a guy telling Hearts fans about a pre-season friendly

Get a life

I do believe if i started a new thread i would be banned for mentioning a poster without them posting on the thread? But don't let that get in the way of having a dig.

I do believe if i started a new thread i would be banned for mentioning a poster without them posting on the thread? But don't let that get in the way of having a dig.

1. Branny isn't a poster on JKB that I am aware of... :confused:

2. Why would you have a go at his lilttle bro, he can hardly be held accountable for his brother can he? :mw_offtopic:

3. I'm having a dig?! :rofl:

1. Branny isn't a poster on JKB that I am aware of... :confused:

2. Why would you have a go at his lilttle bro, he can hardly be held accountable for his brother can he? :mw_offtopic:

3. I'm having a dig?! :rofl:

1; Im sure he isn't.\:rolleyes:

2: He acted like brannys agent for a long while on here, just looking for some information from him.

3. Yes you seemed to have had a go.

4. Looking foward to his reply.

I not understand your idea, but be sure that for Branny (for any serios player) is very, very important to play for his homeland(national team).

He and another guys started preparation for EURO,08 two days ago 80 km from Sofia. I don't know who is your source, but Branimir ask me any day for any news for his club(Hearts), because is very tired in the begining of preparation to luck in Internet.

From 24 June till 4 July the team will have tree friendlys versus Wolfsburg II, Padernborn and team of land L?neburg. Next in Bulgaria again and finaly in Czech Republic. Simple.

I not understand your idea, but be sure that for Branny (for any serios player) is very, very important to play for his homeland(national team).

He and another guys started preparation for EURO,08 two days ago 80 km from Sofia. I don't know who is your source, but Branimir ask me any day for any news for his club(Hearts), because is very tired in the begining of preparation to luck in Internet.

From 24 June till 4 July the team will have tree friendlys versus Wolfsburg II, Padernborn and team of land L?neburg. Next in Bulgaria again and finaly in Czech Republic. Simple.

So Branny asks you every so often how Hearts are doing and has no direct contact with the club at the moment? And does he think that playing for the national team will raise his profile as much as possible and maybe raise awareness within England? Also is it true that your father in about December 07 was over for a Scotland game and took in a game at hearts I think it was against Hibs and was not happy with your brother progress at the club?

Rabbie_Burns

What were the dates you reckoned for those games again jamboBG ?

What were the dates you reckoned for those games again jamboBG ?

Next week I will have concret dates and places. Practikly bulgarian coaches help for this friendlys for the guys. Wolfsburg II (coach Peter Hubchev), Padernborn (coach Pavel Dochev). I wait determination of my boss in my site. At the momment is 50-50 I to flight with team too to Germany. I will inform for concret dates later if is any who want to watch the games. Cheers!

Next week I will have concret dates and places. Practikly bulgarian coaches help for this friendlys for the guys. Wolfsburg II (coach Peter Hubchev), Padernborn (coach Pavel Dochev). I wait determination of my boss in my site. At the moment is 50-50 I to flight with team too to Germany. I will inform for concret dates later if is any who want to watch the games. Cheers!

Ill take that as a yes? Or are you hesident in case Hearts kick your brothers Arse - again - for posting more information on a public forum?

So Branny asks you every so often how Hearts are doing and has no direct contact with the club at the moment? And does he think that playing for the national team will raise his profile as much as possible and maybe raise awareness within England? Also is it true that your father in about December 07 was over for a Scotland game and took in a game at hearts I think it was against Hibs and was not happy with your brother progress at the club?

1. Branny is Hearts player and staff have contact with him. After his angegement with national team he will be back. Be sure!

2. You have right for opinion of our dad(my opinion too - I stay two weeks in December too). Actualy I belive that coming time for new NO rugby coaches(coaches NO supporters) and Hearts will play nice and true football.

1. Branny is Hearts player and staff have contact with him. After his angegement with national team he will be back. Be sure!

2. You have right for opinion of our dad(my opinion too - I stay two weeks in December too). Actualy I belive that coming time for new NO rugby coaches(coaches NO supporters) and Hearts will play nice and true football.

Nothing to do with the Man City trial not working out because Willie Carr thought Branny had an attitude problem and thought he was better than he is :rolleyes:?

Ill take that as a yes? Or are you hesident in case Hearts kick your brothers Arse - again - for posting more information on a public forum?

Man, you are registrate specialy (only 8 posts) with this nick. I sent limitet information in this public forum. First, because I have information for one young Hearts player. Second, because I impruf with this method my english language. In this forum I have many friends(I meet them face to face sveral months ago).

Prancer don't like Branny, me and all, but he have culture never to write word like "Arse". He have his opinion and inteligents to write his arguments with normal words.

Finaly - this thread is for one confirmation of Hearts friendly. And I start with this, not with Branny. I inform, because I have information. Before many anothers. Simple, man!

Man, you are registrate specialy (only 8 posts) with this nick. I sent limitet information in this public forum. First, because I have information for one young Hearts player. Second, because I impruf with this method my english language. In this forum I have many friends(I meet them face to face sveral months ago).

Prancer don't like Branny, me and all, but he have culture never to write word like "Arse". He have his opinion and inteligents to write his arguments with normal words.

Finaly - this thread is for one confirmation of Hearts friendly. And I start with this, not with Branny. I inform, because I have information. Before many anothers. Simple, man!

Think its lost in translation mate, i never called your brother an Arse, this is not personal. I just want to make other Hearts fans aware of what your brother feels for this club, ie nothing. I know for a fact your father is touting him down south, you know this also. You never answered my previous question.

Nelly Terraces

Whta bout the game on the Friday night, 25th? Any more news on that, suppossed to be in Marburg. Top gaff, loadsa boozers and plenty Fraulien's from the local Uni. Double bubble.

Nelly Terraces
Going on Somme & Ypres trip with Manch Hearts 19th-23rd July, planning to meet up with OvG in Belgium. Thinking of heading over to Germany with him for a few days from there

Get yourself over the border matey, there's a pile of us booked up already. My spitfire arrives at the landing strip on the 24th July. Stayin in Frankyfurter. Should be a goodie!

Think its lost in translation mate, i never called your brother an Arse, this is not personal. I just want to make other Hearts fans aware of what your brother feels for this club, ie nothing. I know for a fact your father is touting him down south, you know this also. You never answered my previous question.

I started with this that I not understand your idea. For South - after tournament in Albena(February) commed invitation from Mr. Ericsson after riport of his scouts. Club and Branny confirmed this trials. I think thatb this is normal. Thay ask FA for loan, but thay says NO, because my bro is from SFA club. After scouts watched him in reserve game vs. Hibs (1-3). Thay sent very interesting and positive report. Thay maked analises with very good PC softuer (the same is in Champions league, now in EU championship). But this is normal and I'm sure that this people working non stop over another players too. My opinion is that for him is the best to stay. And he to stay. Secret information - with him will coming his girlfriend too - she will be student in Edinburg. This will be good for his spirit, not to be alone. He will kill me for this information

I started with this that I not understand your idea. For South - after tournament in Albena(February) commed invitation from Mr. Ericsson after riport of his scouts. Club and Branny confirmed this trials. I think thatb this is normal. Thay ask FA for loan, but thay says NO, because my bro is from SFA club. After scouts watched him in reserve game vs. Hibs (1-3). Thay sent very interesting and positive report. Thay maked analises with very good PC softuer (the same is in Champions league, now in EU championship). But this is normal and I'm sure that this people working non stop over another players too. My opinion is that for him is the best to stay. And he to stay. Secret information - with him will coming his girlfriend too - she will be student in Edinburg. This will be good for his spirit, not to be alone. He will kill me for this information

Thats all very well and good. However a yes or no answer is required here; Is your father touting branny down south?

winston churchill
Going on Somme & Ypres trip with Manch Hearts 19th-23rd July, planning to meet up with OvG in Belgium. Thinking of heading over to Germany with him for a few days from there

you better not have on the tartan skirt and sambas when we meet up.

Rabbie_Burns
Get yourself over the border matey, there's a pile of us booked up already. My spitfire arrives at the landing strip on the 24th July. Stayin in Frankyfurter. Should be a goodie!

Leave it with me Nellster, got to run it past 'Jean Armour' first...

The previous week in Majorca should hopefully sweeten her up though :cool:

Rabbie_Burns
you better not have on the tartan skirt and sambas when we meet up.

Wouldnt want to clash with your bovver boots and UJ waistcoat Jez...:cool:

Thats all very well and good. However a yes or no answer is required here; Is your father touting branny down south?

No. He think that is better to stay, Branny thinking the same. He is in the beginig of his real football life.

No. He think that is better to stay, Branny thinking the same. He is in the beginig of his real football life.

So your stating in the last 3 months your father has approached NO English teams regarding Branny? Be very careful with your next response:)

Final confirmation: SV Wehen Wiesbaden - Hearts - 29 July, 7 pm, place -Halberg

what's that, we are in a final, amazing.

SV Halberg have a ground in saarbrucken so i reckon that will be the place.

SV Halberg have a ground in saarbrucken so i reckon that will be the place.

you missed the umlauts;)

Nelly Terraces
i didn't miss them i just couldn't be arsed;)

Top reply. ;)

You better be arsed to get my 1st Hoffage in when I get the Bierkeller in Frankyfurt! Looks like everything falling into place nicely. They should start falling apart nicely after about the first 5hours on the grog.:P

Nelly Terraces
Leave it with me Nellster, got to run it past 'Jean Armour' first...

The previous week in Majorca should hopefully sweeten her up though :cool:

Heh heh, slippier than a buttered eel there Troonster;). See you in the Hoffkeller on the 24th then!:P

Top reply. ;)

You better be arsed to get my 1st Hoffage in when I get the Bierkeller in Frankyfurt! Looks like everything falling into place nicely. They should start falling apart nicely after about the first 5hours on the grog.:P

I'm guessing you will have scooped quite a few on der Flugzeug on the way over.

chin chin ginger:mj_zivili:

Archived