Hamilton value James McCarthy at ?4m

Swimmer

The DR has a snippet on James McCarthy and Palermo stating an interest in him and they have been told their valuation is ?4m, for an untested SPL player :confused:

?4m

The DR has a snippet on James McCarthy and Palermo stating an interest in him and they have been told their valuation is ?4m, for an untested SPL player :confused:

?4m

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

BangkokHearts

If he's untested at SPL level how is he an "SPL player"???

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

Not a lot wrong with that. Start high and work back the way. They could end up getting a couple of mill. Have seen the boy a couple of times and he is very very good.

If he's untested at SPL level how is he an "SPL player"???

Because Hamilton have just been promoted to the SPL therefore he IS an SPL player, but has yet to play in the SPL therefore he is untested in the SPL!

Does that make sense ;)

I understand my own logic

Why not aim big? Teams like Liverpool and the 'tic were/are looking at him. As previously mentioned if he was playing for a team in english league 1/2 then the money would not be an issue. This is Hamilton's meal ticket. They're entitled to ask for whatever they want!

Sexton Hardcastle
does anyone know if he has seen sense yet and picked to play for Scotland?

I thought he was Full on Irish. Not the Mcgeady kind.

jamboinglasgow
I thought he was Full on Irish. Not the Mcgeady kind.

no he is fully Scottish but he has an Irish Grandad and apparntly his grandad's dying wish was that McCarthy plays for Ireland.

shaun.lawson

?4m

Good for them. Both Hearts and Hibs have shown the way in recent years: of course, they'll never get ?4m, but why should they sell him without a fight? I was really pleased the Accies came up, and am curious as to how they'll do: they seem a very well run and coached club, at first glance anyway.

Sexton Hardcastle

The Rep of Ireland arent the force they were a few years ago. Scotland are considerably better as a national team on current form. But it will as usual come down to the usual factors etc..

Im sure hel sign for celtic eventually

its not over until he plays a senior game for a country. Remember reading somewhere that Billy Stark, Scotlands U21 coach is trying to persuade him to go back to Scotland.

So he will be playing for Ireland soon then :sad:

?4m

Jeese, he's not even THAT good on Football Manager:confused:

Jeese, he's not even THAT good on Football Manager:confused:

Explains why there has been no Vlad bid as of yet :rolleyes:

Good for them. Both Hearts and Hibs have shown the way in recent years: of course, they'll never get ?4m, but why should they sell him without a fight? I was really pleased the Accies came up, and am curious as to how they'll do: they seem a very well run and coached club, at first glance anyway.

I agree. They should be praised for trying to keep their best players. Don't understand the criticism.

why don't we do a rangers and test the resullence and put a bit in for him say 2mill surely theres money too spend? even tho we don't have a manager we better started building now?

its not over until he plays a senior game for a country. Remember reading somewhere that Billy Stark, Scotlands U21 coach is trying to persuade him to go back to Scotland.

Would you really want to "persuade" a hand ringer like this to play for scotland?

Archived