u20's v Kilmarnock

mainstandjambo

letsalldothebeattie

Game currently in progress at Rugby Park. No updates on either Killie or Hearts twitter. 0-0 after 15 minutes.

Killie are actually updating on Twitter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stirlingshirejambo

Is it an youngish team?

Still nil nil

25' Good cross from the left wing into the box by Iain Wilson but Mason raced out to gather before it reached Frizzell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Game currently in progress at Rugby Park. No updates on either Killie or Hearts twitter. 0-0 after 15 minutes.

Killie Twitter are doing updates

0-0

Killie played Sunday beating Ayr 4-3 in Youth Cup

1-0 Killie

From the players mentioned from Killie, Cochrane (aged 15), Mason, Buchanan, Brandon are playing for Hearts.

Trialist scored for Killie

(Above edited slightly)

Mason, Brandon, Godinho, Hamilton, Jones, Cochrane, Akers, Petrov, Buchanan, Irving, Baxter

Marc Leonard is on for Harry Cochrane who took a knock

Finished 0-1, some decent moves but 85 mins for a shot on target. Two good penalty shouts denied. Godinho probably best for us and Reid some decent running. Cochrane leaving on crutches

FT 1-0, Scott Boyd playing for Killie. Hearts with a fairly young side, certainly no-one of that age/experience

Think Killie had a few first team players

U20s played Sunday as well in Cup

pattythejambo

Finished 0-1, some decent moves but 85 mins for a shot on target. Two good penalty shouts denied. Godinho probably best for us and Reid some decent running. Cochrane leaving on crutches[/quote

Sorry to hear about young Cochrane , hopefully just precautionary how did the other young players do couldn't manage to game due to work, Hearts tell us to take an interest in the academy then agree times when most are working.

Finished 0-1, some decent moves but 85 mins for a shot on target. Two good penalty shouts denied. Godinho probably best for us and Reid some decent running. Cochrane leaving on crutches[/quote

Sorry to hear about young Cochrane , hopefully just precautionary how did the other young players do couldn't manage to game due to work, Hearts tell us to take an interest in the academy then agree times when most are working.

Other than the mistake for the goal and blazing our best chance over the bar Leon Jones played well. He and Chris Hamilton were in a genuine man v boys situation against the big trialist Killie had up front. We played well second half and the substitutions allowed Godinho to get forward and he got to the byline well with some decent crosses into the box. Aaron Reid likewise did well when he came on. Robbie Buchanan looked busy enough up front but was too easily dispossessed.

Too be honest Killie could have had 3 or 4 on the night but if we had got one of the good penalty shouts we had and got level it would have given the lads the lift their second half deserved. We could have done better in midfield but I'm not going to criticise any individuals. I don't know much about the Killie lads but some looked a bit bigger / older than ours.

Footballfirst

Too be honest Killie could have had 3 or 4 on the night but if we had got one of the good penalty shouts we had and got level it would have given the lads the lift their second half deserved. We could have done better in midfield but I'm not going to criticise any individuals. I don't know much about the Killie lads but some looked a bit bigger / older than ours.

I've had a look at the ages of the Killie squad, barring the trialist of course.  Assuming that the trialist was overage, then Killie used their full complement of five overage players.  In addition they also had three U20s (born 1997) and three U19s (born 1998).  It was a very experienced side.

Hearts had one overage player (Buchanan), one U20 (Godinho), five U19s (Mason, Brandon, Jones, Akers, Baxter) one U18 (Petkov, one U17 (Irving) and two U16s (Hamilton and Cochrane)

Footballfirst

Just found out that the trialist was Hakeem Araba, who was most recently with Swedish side Falkenbergs. He is 25.

I've had a look at the ages of the Killie squad, barring the trialist of course.  Assuming that the trialist was overage, then Killie used their full complement of five overage players.  In addition they also had three U20s (born 1997) and three U19s (born 1998).  It was a very experienced side.

Hearts had one overage player (Buchanan), one U20 (Godinho), five U19s (Mason, Brandon, Jones, Akers, Baxter) one U18 (Petkov, one U17 (Irving) and two U16s (Hamilton and Cochrane)

One for the stattos i guess

Has there yet been a player who has played for our first team born after the 98 cup win?

jamboinglasgow

One for the stattos i guess

Has there yet been a player who has played for our first team born after the 98 cup win?

Lewis Moore was born in June 1998, Callumn Morrison was born in 1999

Archived