Footballing identity.

YMWrules

This whole footballing identity that Levein spoke of upon taking up the DOF role,speaking of all age groups playing the same way as the 1st team.What a load of tosh.Hearts are by far the most pedestrian,lacklustre footballing team in the Country.A group of misfits has been assembled and for me the signings have got progressively worse this season.There is no passion,power,pace or enjoyment in watching Hearts style.The fact that our 2 best players (Paterson and Walker)were already here before administration says it all for me.Cathro is on a hiding to nothing,Whilst Levein will sit back with his glass of wine,this experiment has to end now and the contempt with which the 4000 Jambos there today,and the 14500 that go to Tynecastle must be addressed.

This whole footballing identity that Levein spoke of upon taking up the DOF role,speaking of all age groups playing the same way as the 1st team.What a load of tosh.Hearts are by far the most pedestrian,lacklustre footballing team in the Country.A group of misfits has been assembled and for me the signings have got progressively worse this season.There is no passion,power,pace or enjoyment in watching Hearts style.The fact that our 2 best players (Paterson and Walker)were already here before administration says it all for me.Cathro is on a hiding to nothing,Whilst Levein will sit back with his glass of wine,this experiment has to end now and the contempt with which the 4000 Jambos there today,and the 14500 that go to Tynecastle must be addressed.

Be on shorts the night after that.

Archived