Nintendo Wiess

Maroon Memories

Maroon Memories

I think he will be the man for the job. Nade will lose 3 stone during the "Nintendo Wiess fit" program. Elliot will become champion of the local dance mat championship. Lee Wallace can perfect his shooting ability without getting the police involved. The rest of the squad are on the sports package. rumours are rife that Romanov is booked in for "My word coach". feel free to add to my poor atempt at a bit of fun.;)

scott herbertson
I think he will be the man for the job. Nade will lose 3 stone during the "Nintendo Wiess fit" program. Elliot will become champion of the local dance mat championship. Lee Wallace can perfect his shooting ability without getting the police involved. The rest of the squad are on the sports package. rumours are rife that Romanov is booked in for "My word coach". feel free to add to my poor atempt at a bit of fun.;)

Pinilla is surely a character from lego star wars for Nintendo DS

Touch him, and a bit falls off

:hobofish:

I think he will be the man for the job. Nade will lose 3 stone during the "Nintendo Wiess fit" program. Elliot will become champion of the local dance mat championship. Lee Wallace can perfect his shooting ability without getting the police involved. The rest of the squad are on the sports package. rumours are rife that Romanov is booked in for "My word coach". feel free to add to my poor atempt at a bit of fun.

:hobofish:

Maroon Memories
Pinilla is surely a character from lego star wars for Nintendo DS

Touch him, and a bit falls off

Yes im liking that. In Vlads eyes, He surley has to be Jedi;)

hmm another one. someone help out.

heartsfc_fan

...just imagine

Jose Goncalves will become an international defender that actually marks people and can tackle. :dribble:

Robbie Neilson will be able to find a Hearts player when passing!!!

But to top it all off...

Pinilla will become top scorer in the SPL for next season with 32 goals ;):P

ahh we can only wish :(

Archived