Do chicks have it harder than men?

i8hibsh

I honestly think in many cases they do, however us guys get it pretty rough too.

1.We lose our hair - can't see chicks swapping that one

2.We always have to buy the drinks at first - can't see chicks swapping that one

3.Only the girl knows if a guy is gonna get lucky at the end of the date

4.Women might get period pains but guys - surely a full force mitre delta in the testicles is much much worse?

5.women can drinks pints etc and noone blinks an eye. a guy buys an alcopop and his mates shun him

what else do us blokes have that chicks would never ever swap us?

Guest S.U.S.S.
I honestly think in many cases they do, however us guys get it pretty rough too.

1.We lose our hair - can't see chicks swapping that one

2.We always have to buy the drinks at first - can't see chicks swapping that one

3.Only the girl knows if a guy is gonna get lucky at the end of the date

4.Women might get period pains but guys - surely a full force mitre delta in the testicles is much much worse?

5.women can drinks pints etc and noone blinks an eye. a guy buys an alcopop and his mates shun him

what else do us blokes have that chicks would never ever swap us?

Period pains?

They only get them for a week, we get the mood in the week before and after, we get 3 weeks grief, they get 1 weeks pain.

Romanov Stole My Pension

Women have it harder than men in the workplace, but purely because they're inferior.

Carl Weathers
Women have it harder than men in the workplace, but purely because they're inferior.

+1

quality!!!!

And while we are on the subject they complain about the fact that less women are in management

duh!!

they spend half the year of sick

And have you ever seen a bird being dragged to the cinema to watch a bloke film?

No but I guarantee there are millions of men in pain as we speak in Odeans all over the world being forced to endure Sex and the city

What about all that extra paid time they have off to have babies.

So try a uterus transplant :cool:

Carl Weathers
And have you ever seen a bird being dragged to the cinema to watch a bloke film?

No but I guarantee there are millions of men in pain as we speak in Odeans all over the world being forced to endure Sex and the city

I'd prefer to watch my Arnie collection on my own or with mates - a wimmin couldn't keep up with the fast moving plotlines.

So try a uterus transplant :cool:

Or women could just keep their pants on lol

joking joking joking:)

Eh Implant, cant transplant something that aint there.

It depends whether there's a place for it :)

Just take out the liver!:)

Apparently the male brain is down there somewhere as well :rolleyes:

A man has a lovely set of norks he has spent years sculpting and he gets ridiculed, whereas the bigger the better for women. That's not fair.

Or their tights, it's like a boaby trampoline!

Thats the funniest thing ive read tonight;)

Legend Claws

Any bloke that gets forced to go to the Sex and the City movie needs to grow some nuts. Just say no you pansies! Can't stand blokes that are at the bec and call of their ladies.

Any bloke that gets forced to go to the Sex and the City movie needs to grow some nuts. Just say no you pansies! Can't stand blokes that are at the bec and call of their ladies.

I strongly believe that under all the bravado most men are weak when it comes to their women

I may be wrong but guys will do most thigns to prevent an argument:o:o

jamboinglasgow

men are always suspected by women due to the riduclus idea that some feminists drew up that every man has the potential to be a rapist. Always getting looked down upon and all movies have the "typical" man who is obsessed with sex (well maybe that one is true), doesn't understand the idea of a relationship etc.

Say What Again

I'm with you brother.

She knows not to even ask.

I P Knightley
A man has a lovely set of norks he has spent years sculpting and he gets ridiculed, whereas the bigger the better for women. That's not fair.

How much for a diddy ride, Darren?

women get to look at naked women in the mirror and changing rooms all the time.

We have to look at ourselves and no naked women.

They have it much better!

How much for a diddy ride, Darren?

I'm pretty flat chested, so normally it doesn't even reach three figures.

What a cheap slut I am.

A man walks into a bar and nowt

A bird walks in no matter how repellent and there will be a crowd of bevvied up horny guys trying to buy her a drink!

It is so unfair

jack D and coke

A womens idea of paying her way is buying a round half way through the night when we pay for all the rest + the taxi's + the food + the pocket fuel etc etc.

A man walks into a bar and nowt

A bird walks in no matter how repellent and there will be a crowd of bevvied up horny guys trying to buy her a drink!

It is so unfair

Would you like a crowd of bevvied up horny guys trying to buy you a drink I8hibsh?

Woman have it worse by far, imagine being a sour, miserable, moany, inferior sex with bad taste.

I like women its just dependings on the ones you hang out with... there are some good eggs. I certainly am not going to list a bunch of faults with women... people will think stuff about me. (?)

A womens idea of paying her way is buying a round half way through the night when we pay for all the rest + the taxi's + the food + the pocket fuel etc etc.

you hang out with the wrong type of woman then:rolleyes:

The Old Tolbooth
Women are a bunch of moaning faced, greetin, primi-donas.

**** them all.

You've had a fall out with your dearly beloved today haven't you?

I can tell ;)

jambopompey

christ even when you have a nice agreement with a women, of pure sex, no strings, even giving her a key to the flat to clean up, do the ironing, gives them an idea that they can moan about stuff.

she did say no strings and cleaning the flat with the odd night of bumping bones, with no relationship ever starting.

frigging women, can they not stay with what they agreed

i now get moan about this, moan about that, that was not agreed

Us womens lifes are harder than men's....By Far!! :P

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh kitchen now woman!:)

Would you like a crowd of bevvied up horny guys trying to buy you a drink I8hibsh?

hahaha i have been found out;)

Going to the pub to have a rant about stuff, I believe, is a lot easier as a man.

Legend Claws
I'm with you brother.

She knows not to even ask.

Amen!

My lady came home from it and was shocked that there were little pansy boys there with their girlfriends. She never even uttered the words 'would you come with me'

Get some nuts pansy boys!

jamboinglasgow

another one, a man and a few friends goes to a watch a female stripper is sad and perverted, a woman and a few friends goes to watch a male stripper and it is a bit of fun and a laugh.

Dr Ian Malcolm
I strongly believe that under all the bravado most men are weak when it comes to their women

I may be wrong but guys will do most things if they think it will result in sex:o:o

Fixed that one for you.

So often such sacrifices go unrewarded.

jack D and coke
christ even when you have a nice agreement with a women, of pure sex, no strings, even giving her a key to the flat to clean up, do the ironing, gives them an idea that they can moan about stuff.

she did say no strings and cleaning the flat with the odd night of bumping bones, with no relationship ever starting.

frigging women, can they not stay with what they agreed

i now get moan about this, moan about that, that was not agreed

I know i had a bird like that too. Was only a matter of weeks and she asking me all sorts of questions like whats your name and all that nonsense! Couldnae believe it. Women....know your limits! Anybody remember that harry enfield sketch ha ha?

Bert Le Clos

Women have it hard, no doubt.

We have to live with them, hence men have it harder.

Archived