ITV1 - Disgusting

Rawrrrrrrr

Documentary about fat mums

23Stone for a woman:confused:

Creates a baby which is apparently genetically screwed for life, surely this counts as cruelty to children

People like this are surely a case for social services

Why is the baby genetically screwed for life?

There basically saying that most of them when born like that suffer poor health and fitness later in life, and often at the early stages due to increased complications

Tbh im not convinced this is genetic, probably more to do with their upbringing

It sounds like another one of those research which basically says poor fitness results in increased health problems

Although some of its rather disgusting, the pregnancy scar of the 23 st woman which wouldnt heal was absolutly minging

There basically saying that most of them when born like that suffer poor health and fitness later in life, and often at the early stages due to increased complications

Tbh im not convinced this is genetic, probably more to do with their upbringing

It sounds like another one of those research which basically says poor fitness results in increased health problems

Although some of its rather disgusting, the pregnancy scar of the 23 st woman which wouldnt heal was absolutly minging

Interesting (apart from the scar part). :eek:

coppercrutch

If you are about to give birth to a child you are virtually in 'training'. Your body is going through some serious changes and it shoudl be in the best condition possible. Call me Doctor CC !!

Anyway I do think it is a little rank. Shoudl have a bit mor respect for the life they are creating. Oh **** that sounds a little gay..........

But anayway a question for Prancer. Why the **** are you watching that !! Football and apprentice are on..............................

Homo. :)

If you are about to give birth to a child you are virtually in 'training'. Your body is going through some serious changes and it shoudl be in the best condition possible. Call me Doctor CC !!

Anyway I do think it is a little rank. Shoudl have a bit mor respect for the life they are creating. Oh **** that sounds a little gay..........

But anayway a question for Prancer. Why the **** are you watching that !! Football and apprentice are on..............................

Homo. :)

I can't be arsed moving for the remote but that has just changed

a 20st woman talking about how she lost a lot of blood due to tearing :wacko:

Was working in gynae ultrasound when a woman who'd had twins told me her perenium had completely torn during labour. :eek:

Absolutely horrendous.

Never been so grateful to be male in my life.

coppercrutch

Did the Doc not just tell her it was because she was fat as **** ?

Was working in gynae ultrasound when a woman who'd had twins told me her perenium had completely torn during labour. :eek:

Absolutely horrendous.

Never been so grateful to be male in my life.

Just googled that. Knew I had heard of it before. Ouch.............:eek:

The Old Tolbooth

Ha ha ha! You go on about her being a fat bint and you cant shift yer lazy arse off the sofa to get the remote :D

I thought the whole idea of having a remote was so that you didn't have to get up to change channels. I may be a coffin dodging old biddy, but I could at least figure that out.:confused:

The Old Tolbooth
I thought the whole idea of having a remote was so that you didn't have to get up to change channels. I may be a coffin dodging old biddy, but I could at least figure that out.:confused:

Don't be so hard on yourself Bob, your not a biddy :rolleyes:

Jambof3tornado

That kid at the swimming pool with all the old codgers,then taken straight into the restaurant and fed on.........deep fried smiley faces and chicken nuggets!!! The kids got no chance.

Don't be so hard on yourself Bob, your not a biddy :rolleyes:

Better to be a coffin dodger than a coffin filler.;)

Paulandshark

There was a 1 year old on it who could eat almost a whole bag of chips....:mad:

Social services should be knocking on there door.

I'm not a fan of fat people.

They (talking obese people rather than chubby) clearly have no respect for themselves so I have no respect for them either. Not buying this 'slow metabolism' crap either. If it was that slow they could have worked that out when they reached 15 stone, stopped eating so much and started getting some exercise. No self-discipline - weak minded.

Social services should be knocking on there door.

Definitely. What is the parent playing at? Absolute disgrace.

Am I the only person that is strangely impressed by that?:wacko:

One of the mothers saying "I just don't understand why my child is so big" whilst stuffing chips and chicken nuggets in his gub. She thought it was funny that her 3/4 year old boy couldn't fit in a standard rubber ring and hoped that once he went to nursery and became more active he'd "burn it off" Idiots!

This is tantamount to child abuse :mad:

LizzyHearts2

I just don't understand mums like this...specially the one who was a twin! ehhh, hello luv, ur kid is fat coz ur fat and u let it eat crap, oh, and when it grows up, it WILL be bullied at school, just like u were! Why can't these folk just admit they are wrong and at least try to make amends instead of blaming it on their past etc!!! grrrrr, i watched that prog last nite and i was totally disgusted, especially at the lass who had a c section and was considering having another baby...i mean, wot about those folk that can't have kids, and have to go thru IVF and then go thru all that pain and sumtimes be told by their consultant that they can't have kids.....oh, and the one yr old that was being fed a bag of chips....OMG, do not get me started, the parents need to be taught proper food/health management or these kids do not stand a chance of living normal decent lives.

RANT OVER!(for now...LOL)

Archived