West Ham

dc-jambo

Glad to see Payet benched. Been playing like he can't be arsed. We'll miss Kouyate though

Glad to see Payet benched. Been playing like he can't be arsed. We'll miss Kouyate though

didn't know that, so was surprised he had been dropped

warming up a wee bit now!

shit new ground quite good for a big event

got to fancy City tho i can't stand them

yep, i think the fans need to get over it and get on with making it home. Atmosphere sounds decent enough.

Soft as **** penalty. Tripped himself up. Keown saying there's an element of contact, Yes Zabaletta contacted himself before falling over. 

Can only imagine the threads on here if Carroll was a Jambo. Redefines 'wage thief'. Up front alone and hasn't even threatened a dummy run in behind. So predictable and one-dimensional.

Can only imagine the threads on here if Carroll was a Jambo. Redefines 'wage thief'. Up front alone and hasn't even threatened a dummy run in behind. So predictable and one-dimensional.

On his game he can be unplayable. Sadly his game is like Xmas. Once a bleedin year. Yes the pen was soft as but the defending is truly honking. Even Creswell has been dire.

On his game he can be unplayable. Sadly his game is like Xmas. Once a bleedin year. Yes the pen was soft as but the defending is truly honking. Even Creswell has been dire.

Are you here? Cresswell missed a dolly pass; Reid has been impressive. Antonio shouldn't be on the left: no left foot and not got the pace to go round the outside, also very predictable.

This could be a cricket score

Are you really from Leyland?

Must be nice going down to London, where the pubs have toilets

Only kidding mate - enjoy the cricket score  :2thumbsup:

Are you here? Cresswell missed a dolly pass; Reid has been impressive. Antonio shouldn't be on the left: no left foot and not got the pace to go round the outside, also very predictable.

Sadly no listening to Martin Keown touching himself watching us get ruined on national telly, again. Feckin embarrassing. 4-0 down and now playing without a striker. Think Slav has chucked it

Shocking from West ham City are just strolling around the park... they could score when ever they want to.

West Ham are a mess this season. Shame as they looked like becoming a very good side last year.

Bilic I think will be gone soon. Pardew back?

Was at the game last night.Row 58.

Not as bad as I thought.Cracking crowd and atmosphere to start with,emptied quickly though after the 4th goal.

Playing surface looked great,view behind the goals like Hampden,side part looks weird though due to the distance from the park.

Worth the tenner I paid last night,but not sure if there would be any great seats anywhere in the ground for a football match.

Archived