Do The Club Pay Any Attention To JKB?

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

I'm just wondering if any of the top brass at Hearts will be keeping an eye on the reactions of Kickbackers today.

I wonder if they will feed back to Vlad the general mood among the camp with regards to the "shortlist".

I know it's only a small percentage of the whole support but I suppose it may be fairly representative of what a lot of Hearts fans are thinking right now.

I've been really surprised at how positive the possibility of the Thor/Butcher ticket has been received.

I wonder if that will make any difference to Vlads final decision?

Drylaw Hearts
I'm just wondering if any of the top brass at Hearts will be keeping an eye on the reactions of Kickbackers today.

Without a shadow of doubt.

I've been really surprised at how positive the possibility of the Thor/Butcher ticket has been received.

You and me both.

Not a chance.

Guest jambomickey

if you were at last 2 agm,s you would know this regime don,t pay attention 2 us, but if this appointment made and he let do the job of managing the playing side without interference i think it,s a positive move

I would suggest far more than they would ever admit.

I honestly believe that the three on the shortlist have been leaked. I felt that way when the whole McGhee/Davies/Levein/Jefferies shortlist was outed also.

If one is roundly slammed, he will be discounted, if one is roundly loved, he will be considered.

IMO.

Nucky Thompson

I doubt the club will pay much attention to an Internet website:rolleyes: Anyone can post on here claiming to be a Hearts fan. IMO the place is crawling with :hobofish:

Hearts of Vladland
Can I suggest that after conducting a survey of every single Hearts support in the world. Only the following managerial options are acceptable.

Sir Alex Ferguson

Arsene Wenger

Jose Mourinho

:rolleyes:;)

Can I suggest that after conducting a survey of every single Hearts support in the world. Only the following managerial options are acceptable.

Sir Alex Ferguson

Arsene Wenger

Jose Mourinho

I wouldn't want Mourinho! :)

Thunderstruck

If you were the owner/management would you pay the slightest attention to the ramblings on JKB and the Terrace in particular?

I think I might be more worried about the "management" if they took JKB too seriously.

Woolfords Hearts

I wonder if they will feed back to Vlad the general mood among the camp with regards to the "shortlist".

I know it's only a small percentage of the whole support but I suppose it may be fairly representative of what a lot of Hearts fans are thinking right now.

I'd like to think a self made man like Vlad could do without the help of a few kickbackers reactions on picking our next manager.

Gigolo-Aunt
I'd like to think a self made man like Vlad could do without the help of a few kickbackers reactions on picking our next manager.

He has done well till now on that one.....

portobellojambo1

Really, is this based on success to date in said area !! :)

Woolfords Hearts
He has done well till now on that one.....

Predictable.

The point i'm trying to make is that maybe people on here think jkb carries more weight than it actually does.

I'm sure Vlad's sitting at home in front of his monitor right now waiting for your next post.

Gigolo-Aunt
Predictable.

The point i'm trying to make is that maybe people on here think jkb carries more weight than it actually does.

I'm sure Vlad's sitting at home in front of his monitor right now waiting for your next post.

I dont think for one second that Vlad gives a flying **** what we say on Kickback. I do think one or two employess would read threads to see what opinions are on certain subjects.

What do you think of his previous management appointments?

I certainly hope they don't pay any attention to Kickback. Far too many people who are Hibs fans in disguise or who overreact to everything and post crap.

scott herbertson
I wouldn't want Mourinho! :)

Would you be happy with that miserable hun who would be hoping to manage rangers by the end of the year then?

Or that guy who wasn't British and hadn't managed a British club before?

Woolfords Hearts
I dont think for one second that Vlad gives a flying **** what we say on Kickback. I do think one or two employess would read threads to see what opinions are on certain subjects.

What do you think of his previous management appointments?

I hope one of the employees you speak of is Robbie Neilson and that Vlad will have him reading threads on here on a Saturday about 3 o'clock for the next couple of years.

Gigolo-Aunt
I hope one of the employees you speak of is Robbie Neilson and that Vlad will have him reading threads on here on a Saturday about 3 o'clock for the next couple of years.

Never really answered the question though?

What do you think of Vlad and his recent appointments?

If you were the owner/management would you pay the slightest attention to the ramblings on JKB and the Terrace in particular?

I think I might be more worried about the "management" if they took JKB too seriously.

If I was the owner, I'd pay very close attention indeed. It would be a daft move to ignore it or fail to 'use' it for opinion gathering. Any PR or marketing person worth their salt would see this as an important resource. To my knowledge, Hearts do monitor this site and as for utilising it 'effectively'...I'm quite sure they do that too.

So in short, yes. I'd put vast sums of money on the idea that they'll be watching carefully today. Regardless of who leaked these stories to the press, if there's any truth in them whatsoever you can bet your boots that opinion is being closely monitored.

I think that employees of the club will read JKB.

Whether it is used to formulate policy and/or make decisions I doubt.

If it was I would be very worried.

I've been demanding beanbags in the Main Stand for years now and they haven't paid a blind bit of notice to that. Baskets. Pfft. :)

When it comes to formulating policy/decision-making etc...I'd imagine this place would be afforded the same level of importance and influence as any other market research tool. They'll use it lots, but it won't be all that influential. Probably just as well though...

I've been demanding beanbags in the Main Stand for years now and they haven't paid a blind bit of notice to that. Baskets. Pfft. :)

When it comes to formulating policy/decision-making etc...I'd imagine this place would be afforded the same level of importance and influence as any other market research tool. They'll use it lots, but it won't be all that influential. Probably just as well though...

Damn right! Unless they read my posts of course....:P

Good luck with the bean-bags!

Chad Sexington

As would I brother Boris.

The idea of Hearts shaping their strategy to fit the opinions of some of the million post drongos on here is terrifying. :)

Surely though, someone is quietly monitoring the opinions on this board. Ready to feed the results back to their dark master.

:)

As would I brother Boris.

The idea of Hearts shaping their strategy to fit the opinions of some of the million post drongos on here is terrifying. :)

Surely though, someone is quietly monitoring the opinions on this board. Ready to feed the results back to their dark master.

politburo.jpg

Shhhh......

$ilvery_Moon

They will keep an eye on people nearly everyday. This is why you should be very careful about what you post on messageboards. I know some people who have been sued for what they have written on the internet.

I'm sure Vlad will know about it.

Hard to gage.

Thordarson would be a very poor appointment IMO. But at the end of the day that counts for nothing.

No

;)

Damn right! Unless they read my posts of course....:P

Good luck with the bean-bags!

My campaign is ongoing. Thanks for your support. ;)

Frankenstein Jambo.

I wonder if any of the Hearts players read some of the posts on here. You must get one or two of them who will wonder what the fans thought of their performance after a game, especially clum lol.

• Moderators

I can state with certainty that employees of HMFC do indeed read JambosKickback, as do many members of the media. And they have visited us today.

For privacy reasons, I will not mention any names.

Whether they pay attention to what they read is anyone's guess! ;)

Woolfords Hearts
Never really answered the question though?

What do you think of Vlad and his recent appointments?

I'm not really that interested in answering your questions tbh as i'd probably be bored ****less reading your reply.

Gigolo-Aunt
I'm not really that interested in answering your questions tbh as i'd probably be bored ****less reading your reply.

Oh well.

Thanks for debating.

coppercrutch
I can state with certainty that employees of HMFC do indeed read JambosKickback, as do many members of the media. And they have visited us today.

Cheers Rodney.

Frankenstein Jambo.

Do any of them have memberships and do any of the board write comments to try and sway us back onto their side?

You aint gonna tell me are you? lol

Chad Sexington

Oh, be nice.

angry.jpg

colinmaroon

The suggestion that VR might read JKB, through an interpreter of course, and be influenced by what's on here, fills me with dread!

If that's the case, I'm changing my position from one of 'hoping' he'll get it right on and off the field, to believing that he will have been well and truly motivated by the kind wishes and nicely turned compliments that abound on here, to deliberately send us down the swanny!!!

coppercrutch
Do any of them have memberships and do any of the board write comments to try and sway us back onto their side?

You aint gonna tell me are you? lol

I can exclusively reveal that Chick Young posts under the guise of 'Coppercrutch'.

I always knew that poster was a complete ****.

Fourcandles
I would suggest far more than they would ever admit.

I honestly believe that the three on the shortlist have been leaked. I felt that way when the whole McGhee/Davies/Levein/Jefferies shortlist was outed also.

If one is roundly slammed, he will be discounted, if one is roundly loved, he will be considered.

IMO.

It may well be unique that a business (HMFC) can to some extent gauge opinions from its customers or at least a statistically significant quantity of its customers free of charge.

Most commercial or even political bodies regularly pay large sums of money to conduct market research on the views and opinions of its clients.

It would be surprising therefore if it it were not studied and analysed in some detail; paticularly the 'one man one vote polls' which cannot be dominated by a handful of voiciferous posters.

There is no statistical reason why the single vote polls do not represent the views of the entire Hearts support.

Only the Internet age has made this possible.

Not saying it will swing any decisions .........but in the internet age it would surely be remiss not to 'sample the water' over here ;)

Would you be happy with that miserable hun who would be hoping to manage rangers by the end of the year then?

Or that guy who wasn't British and hadn't managed a British club before?

Not sure which of the candidates you are referring to here tbh! You do know that I was joking about Mourinho though; don't you?

Jam Tarts 1874

I would imagine that the only Hearts staff looking at Kickback are the staff in the ticket office who have nothing better to fill their working day with.

Archived