Don't believe a word

maroonedinoz

maroonedinoz

About any new managerial appointment

Until Charlie Mann tells us it is so :dribble::dribble::dribble:

Frankenstein Jambo.

I didn't believe that we'd appoint a well-known brittish manager and i am certain this is a big lie to. Every utter thing that comes from the Hearts camp is lies and i wont believe anything until i actually see it happening.

Only a Game

Woops sorry, wrong room.

I was looking for the positive people..

Scuse me.

:confused::confused:

every time charlie mann opens his mouth it,s lies and dribble

much like yourself then, have you still not been binned yet!? :hobofish: :107years:

and FFS use an apostrophe not a comma!!! it's not difficult!

I didn't believe that we'd appoint a well-known brittish manager and i am certain this is a big lie to. Every utter thing that comes from the Hearts camp is lies and i wont believe anything until i actually see it happening.

With you 100%

I'll believe a decent set-up is in place when Ivaskev and co are in Edinburgh's departure lounge Kaunas bound and a British guy is standing in the dugout.

Is it safe to assume that it's all newspaper speak and nowt concrete is in the offing?

When the F will a manager be appointed?

Please Vlad.....Please

What is it that came "from the Hearts camp"?

Today's nonsense came from the press, did it not?

For goodness sake grow up and grow some balls instead of listening to old wives tales.

Archived