Queen Elizabeth health

Rab87

Shanks said no

More likely

Prince William and Kate to announce birth of THIRD royal baby next year say bookies

More likely

Prince William and Kate to announce birth of THIRD royal baby next year say bookies

Depends what they mean by significant. A third baby for WillIam and Kate is not really significant. Barring a tragedy or disaster, it will make little difference to future successions.

I would say it could be her health (or Phillip's), or perhaps Charles giving up his right to throne, or maybe Harry getting engaged (not that significant though).

It could of course be Philip. They have both been suffering heavy colds the past week or so.

Seen various things throughout the day, but this was the first tweet I have seen from a reputable source.

Lizzie's snuffed it according to my well connected cousin.

Connected to Facebook that is. I believe it's doing the rounds on there.

Not as implausible as watch out for white transit vans abducting kids at Asda stories though.

Its all over twitter but fake accounts. Supposedly. Hmmm.

Shanks said no

I ventured onto what seemed to be a royal gossip message board. Makes this place seem sensible!

Curious story about a royal divorce being openly discussed today and linked to the couple moving back to London and Kensington Palace.

Here's one of the more repeatable comments.

Well, let's see....
Waity had to adapt to royal life, she had to stay in to scrub the floors with her bare hands(claimed to have no servants) and cook Wimpo meals.
The she had to hole up with the Mansons because she just can't live without Mommy Dearest, the list of excuses goes on and on and on.

Jambo dans les Pyrenees

I ventured onto what seemed to be a royal gossip message board. Makes this place seem sensible!

Curious story about a royal divorce being openly discussed today and linked to the couple moving back to London and Kensington Palace.

Here's one of the more repeatable comments.

Well, let's see....

Waity had to adapt to royal life, she had to stay in to scrub the floors with her bare hands(claimed to have no servants) and cook Wimpo meals.

The she had to hole up with the Mansons because she just can't live without Mommy Dearest, the list of excuses goes on and on and on.

Kate announcing she is pregnant but divorcing William would actually be quite interesting.

Phil the Greek keeling over in the background before he can summon the special forces, meanwhile Andy gives the game away with a massive cheeser.

Who would take over the throne if our dear Elizabeth should go on to meet her inferior in the Heavens above? Charles, Kate, or William?

So if she did peg it, would that mean the Aberdeen game tomorrow would be off?

No however there would be a 90 minute silence  :toff:

Who would take over the throne if our dear Elizabeth should go on to meet her inferior in the Heavens above? Charles, Kate, or William?

Officially, Charles. Who could pass it on to WillIam.

That would make Kate Queen, as when there is a King, there is a Queen (if married), but when there is a Queen, there is no King.

Definitely. A boy I knew flew to Athens to watch hibs in 97 and found out Diana had been purged and the game was off.

AEK Athens. Was that the tie Hibs lost, but still released a DVD?

Definitely. A boy I knew flew to Athens to watch hibs in 97 and found out Diana had been purged and the game was off.

Could be wrong, but wasn't that after September 11th?

Officially, Charles. Who could pass it on to WillIam.

That would make Kate Queen, as when there is a King, there is a Queen (if married), but when there is a Queen, there is no King.

Makes sense, thanks :thumbsup: .

Riddley Walker

Hopefully she lasts til 00:01 on Sunday as I've got her on the Deadpool thread.

Would be a decent way to end the year though.

Dilemmas.

I don't believe constitutionally Charles can just casually say he doesn't fancy the king gig and hand it to William. Something along, the line of succession has to be taken and then he can abdicate in favour of William.

Quite happy to be corrected or further elaborated on this, enough "royal" experts on here isn't there ? 

The minutes silence would be interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will assume, if Celtic are away, their opposition will 'forget' to hold one.

King Charles the 3rd and 1st has a ring to it. At least he's into saving the planet though and is embarrassed by privilege. Oh I forgot he once sent a helicopter from balmoral to London and back because he forgot his favourite tie.

Spike Milligan was right.

Think your getting your Charles's confused with your James's and Liz's. Charles 1st and 2nd were both Kings of Scotland as well. Son and grandson of James 6th and 1st

I will assume, if Celtic are away, their opposition will 'forget' to hold one.

I don't think Celtic fans would be the only ones not staying silent for her maj.

The royal family are disliked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

North Berwick Jambo

She can at least wait till Sunday ffs! If she goes early that's two of my deadpool 2017 list gone in the week before new year :(

I believe Charles has said he will use the regnal name and number George VII

I was fairly certain I had read that as well, further remove the monarchy from those pesky Stuarts and get back to their true Germanic roots.

No member of monarchy is allowed to be called James BTW, it would just be to confusing all round, should they be required to succeed the throne

Shanks said no

How many days off work do we get when she eventually goes?

the funeral will be 12 days after she passes, its not clear how many days we get

How many days off work do we get when she eventually goes?

I am not sure. I am assuming those against

the Royal Family will decline them though.

the funeral will be 12 days after she passes, its not clear how many days we get

One for the funeral? One other as a day of mourning? Then another for Charlie boys coronation is what I'm hoping.

I am not sure. I am assuming those against

the Royal Family will decline them though.

I don't think a day off work will even affect half of them.

Riddley Walker

One for the funeral? One other as a day of mourning? Then another for Charlie boys coronation is what I'm hoping.

And another to crack one off.

So is it just rumours that there will be an announcement or is there almost definitely an announcement but we just don't know yet what it's about?

I was fairly certain I had read that as well, further remove the monarchy from those pesky Stuarts and get back to their true Germanic roots.

No member of monarchy is allowed to be called James BTW, it would just be to confusing all round, should they be required to succeed the throne

Not really. It's a right of a monarch to choose a name. George VI was Albert. I think Elizabeth was the first for a long time to not take a regnal name.

There's going to be some breek wetting on here from the staunchers if it is true.

At the end of the day, she is a wife, mother, grandmother and great-grandmother so to revel in her death is pretty tasteless.

I really hope there is nothing in this. Fail to see any embarrassment the Queen has caused.

Charles on the other hand, an out and out prick, the thought of him as king fills me with dread.

And no, I have no hatred of Camilla.

William and Harry, I lke them both, just wish royalty could skip a generation.

Archived