St Johnstone vs Rangers

Locky

Hopefully the first of 2 defeats for Der Hun in the next few days.

3-0 St Johnstone, Rangers to rest a couple of key players and be caught off guard with one eye on the OF game, Saints to take no prisoners.

Mon the Perth pack.

4-0 Rangers.

Not saying you can't be right, but you do realise that they haven't scored 4 goals in the league all season and have only scored 3 goals once?  4-0 doesn't seem to me to be very likely given what has gone before.

If we are ambitious to finish as high as we can then we want a win for St Johnstone. If we want to consolidate a top four place then Rangers to win. Let's roll the dice...

Not saying you can't be right, but you do realise that they haven't scored 4 goals in the league all season and have only scored 3 goals once? 4-0 doesn't seem to me to be very likely given what has gone before.

Just got a feeling a pumping is on the cards for St Johnstone. I hope im wrong and they draw as its best for us if they both drop points, and my hatred for Rangers says 4-0 Saints.

Got a feeling it'll be 4-0 Rangers though to set themselves up for OF.

The Rangers are pish and the Farmers will start a miserable 2 defeats in a row for them and I would hate to work for the weegie polis on Hogmanay, carnage and ER will also be very busy.

St Johnstone are 5/2 to win tonight & 6/1 BTTS.

A draw please. St Johnstone are too close to us and two games in hand.

My thoughts too. Although I'm a big fan of looking up instead of worrying about those below us, so I suppose I'll take either the draw or a home win.

Just not a win for the Govan tramps please.

I guarantee a controversial decision will go in favour of Sevco in this game.

So basically a normal game for them then. 

Sadly it is 'as you were' as teams are starting to shite themselves with them.  So so so pathetically sad.

Sadly it is 'as you were' as teams are starting to shite themselves with them. So so so pathetically sad.

Not half as sad as your posts yesterday. 4-0? :jj:

My thoughts too. Although I'm a big fan of looking up instead of worrying about those below us, so I suppose I'll take either the draw or a home win.

Just not a win for the Govan tramps please.

This

Bazzas right boot

Looking ahead, I want rangers pumped, but giving how close at Johnstone are, a draw might be best.

jambo-in-furness

I'd like a saintees win or draw but fear the GFA will win this one for the The Rangers.

Jamtarts-1874

Sadly it is 'as you were' as teams are starting to shite themselves with them. So so so pathetically sad.

You say its pathetic, but when fans change their perspective and see Rangers as a shite new team with no money (which is what they are). You amongst others fall over yourselfs trying to tell us how they are the same big club with the same fans dominating the way they always do.

You say its pathetic, but when fans change their perspective and see Rangers as a shite new team with no money (which is what they are). You amongst others fall over yourselfs trying to tell us how they are the same big club with the same fans dominating they always do.

Great post.

Am hoping that St Johnston, us and Aberdeen are the exception to this rule, especially at home. The rest I agree with you. The other sides are just happy to have Rangers back and are managed by managers happy to go back Ibrox for the day out. Used to hate listening to yogi Hughes talk before any of his sides played the old firm "great honour to be here, what a venue, two great clubs, pinnacle of our game" blah blah blah.

One nil or two one St Johnston tonight.

St J win please. Sevco will get beat on Saturday so if we beat the sheep we are in touching distance again. Sevco are scraping wins so their luck may run out some time soon.

Rangers won't win this one and [cleans mouth out after saying it] I hope Celtic take them a feckin part.

FTR

I've no fears about STJ being in front of us at the end of the season.

But even if I did think it was possible I'd hope for them to absolutely pump the DeadCo.

We can easily take care of st Johnstone over the season. A st johnstone win please.

This. Saints win for me, please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Uncle Buck, on 28 Dec 2016 - 6:19 PM, said:

Just saw that Fulham are preparing a ?2M bid for Rob Kiernan. :rofl:

3-0 St Johnstone.

Patterson must have been worth 10 mill then

Need to hope for a Rangers defeat if we have any ambition[/quote

Even with no ambition.

If we have no ambition then a Rangers win keeps St Johnstone at bay

Archived