Tony Watt warm up v Kilmarnock

Paisley Jambo

Paisley Jambo

Just watched a pathetic effort from this idiot. Should boot him out now. Total disrespect to fitness coach and head coach. His type can cause huge damage to a club.

Look at the pic of him when the team,and all teams were paying respect to the Brazilian team that got killed .

All standing to attention except watt .

Sorry can't post but I'm sure someone will.

maroonlegions

And our coaches cannot see his can"t be arsed attitude in training  then, we are fecked if that"s the case then.

Paisley Jambo

Whats he doing like?...or not doing?

Made every effort not to be involved in any of the stretches. So clear you couldn't miss it. Next to Liam Smith, I think, who was looking at him in amusement.

Would let Watt kick another ball for us again after that show. Not to be trusted!

In the 'keep possession' circle he is the only one not needing a couple of touches (at least) each time the ball comes to him..

Paisley Jambo

Doing nothing wrong in the warm up I'm watching.

It was during stretching. No choice but to be involved now.

Francis Albert

Never understood why we took him on, when we'd been stressing for years that the first attribute we'd be looking for in players was the right attitude.

Might be laziness, might me to do with the tightness on his legs (look out for his socks). Who knows...pretty sure it wouldn't go unnoticed by the coaching team if laziness.

Might be laziness, might me to do with the tightness on his legs (look out for his socks). Who knows...pretty sure it wouldn't go unnoticed by the coaching team if laziness.

so Tony Watt is not a good football player lol

He could be if he really wanted to, he's got talent but he's a waste of a jersey at the moment.

He's got ability but that only gets a player so far. His attitude is absolutely stinking though.

right then lol

You said he should be first pick because he has talent , that alone does not make you first pick

Jambo dans les Pyrenees

oops sorry there was me thinking I had said something different , silly me

Thers a voice that keeps on calling me....

Where was he at half time? Didn't see him on the field having a kick about

He was on the field, was doing the circle thing for a while then warming up with Ozturk.

I do think he'll be away in January though, sadly we'll be the latest in a growing number of clubs who couldn't sort him out.

Jambo dans les Pyrenees

He was on the field, was doing the circle thing for a while then warming up with Ozturk.

I do think he'll be away in January though, sadly we'll be the latest in a growing number of clubs who couldn't sort him out.

I think Tony Watt is Tony Watts problem. He needs to look very close to home if he is ever to be a player.

Thought Police

And our coaches cannot see his can"t be arsed attitude in training then, we are fecked if that"s the case then.

Surely they do if he doesn't play

Shooter McGavin

He was worth a punt but sadly his behavour is of a player who believes they have nothing to prove. The sort of player I don't want anywhere near Hearts. He need punted asap.

Decent enough player, piss poor attitude.

Maybe if he'd stayed at Celtic instead of looking to move on for the big money, he'd have developed into a really good player.

The "problem" is himself.

He's been crap Think he thinks he's in for a long life of being gifted with money for shite play .

He should be glad hes getting a wage !

Get him off ski asap.

Dumbarton

Then livi

For wee watt

Unless he gets his finger out Charlton will be his last big contract. Celtic know what he's like, part of me thinks Lennon CBF with him so that rules out hibs and if he can't make it in the SPL with hearts then what Championship club will want him? 

Midtable League 1 in england or a nothing career playing for a mid table SPL side.

MK dons? Lol.

Archived