Used car advice

the sub goalie

the sub goalie

Looking to get a new car and despite my best attempts,I don't seem to be getting any deals from the sales guys.

Seen a couple of motors for just under ?11k that I like and would be putting down a deposit of roughly half the price and the remainder on finance but the dealerships I've been to are not moving on the price. I'm not to experienced in the haggling side so looking for some guidance from the shed on what I should realistically be looking for?

I use a consultant for sourcing and disposing of fleet.He consistantly saves me at the purchase and makes at the sale.PM if you want his details. 

the sub goalie

I use a consultant for sourcing and disposing of fleet.He consistantly saves me at the purchase and makes at the sale.PM if you want his details.

Thanks mate. I'm not to hot on the wheeling and dealing of cars, are these like ex company cars? Is there a decent saving?

Looking to get a new car and despite my best attempts,I don't seem to be getting any deals from the sales guys.

Seen a couple of motors for just under ?11k that I like and would be putting down a deposit of roughly half the price and the remainder on finance but the dealerships I've been to are not moving on the price. I'm not to experienced in the haggling side so looking for some guidance from the shed on what I should realistically be looking for?

How about getting a bank loan instead of dealer finance. You can get some decent rates on bank loans at the moment that are actually better than that rates dealers offer. Unless of course you get 0% Apr.

Archived