Wife of 21/7 plotter convicted

Therapist

Commander Harris
Tremendous news. Well done to the police and the CPS.

Hopefully a life sentence will be fhanded down followed by deportation to a muslim country.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7448312.stm

Is this person British though? surely deportation is only an option to a country of origin, not just some arbitrary Muslim country.

glentoranhearts

I'd put her in a " bad girls " type institute where Lemons determined order of the day and Bacon was the currency :P

Sadly the government kowtow to this shower and here needs will be served with the token sentence she will be handed :mad:

Is this person British though? surely deportation is only an option to a country of origin, not just some arbitary muslim country.

Not sure, but if she is British, Britain should revoke her citizenship and have the RAF parachute her into the tribal region of Pakistan/Afghanistan where she can live under a muslim regime. We're too soft in this country.

Doctor FinnBarr
I'd put her in a " bad girls " type institute where Lemons determined order of the day and Bacon was the currency :P

Sadly the government kowtow to this shower and here needs will be served with the token sentence she will be handed :mad:

:rofl::booze::4_1_72:

coppercrutch
Not sure, but if she is British, Britain should revoke her citizenship and have the RAF parachute her into the tribal region of Pakistan/Afghanistan where she can live under a muslim regime. We're too soft in this country.

To be fair these type of people* do actually want the World to be one big Islamic state with no borders. They don't want 'countries' to exist as such. So they should be happy if they were sent from this infidel 'country' to one that supports their beliefs ?

Feck if I was blowing up people for a One World Ginger state - and got sent to gingerland as a punishment I would be delighted !!

* Not talking about all muslims before MHG UTD get all worked up. ;)

Chad Sexington

They should force her to work in Spearmint Rhino as a pole dancer for a year.

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it Allah.

jambopompey
To be fair these type of people* do actually want the World to be one big Islamic state with no borders. They don't want 'countries' to exist as such. So they should be happy if they were sent from this infidel 'country' to one that supports their beliefs ?

Feck if I was blowing up people for a One World Ginger state - and got sent to gingerland as a punishment I would be delighted !!

* Not talking about all muslims before MHG UTD get all worked up. ;)

but you are already in one of the ginger homelands.

but it is about time that this countries leaders took a hard line on persons who wish to engage in terrorist actions against our country.

there is a growing distaste of the way this country panders to these peoples needs, if they do carryout the acts, then sod their human right, they did not give a though of the human rights of those killed or injured.

if this government continues with the pampering of these folk, then the political parties like the BNP will gather more and more support.

Allah doesn't smoke.

coppercrutch

Quality. :)

but you are already in one of the ginger homelands.

but it is about time that this countries leaders took a hard line on persons who wish to engage in terrorist actions against our country.

there is a growing distaste of the way this country panders to these peoples needs, if they do carryout the acts, then sod their human right, they did not give a though of the human rights of those killed or injured.

if this government continues with the pampering of these folk, then the political parties like the BNP will gather more and more support.

You are right, Scotland is a Ginger fundamentalist's dreamland. :dribble:

Anyway I think these things go in cycles.

(1)We had the time when people could come out and say whatever they wanted no matter how offensive it was.

(2)Then we moved into a time where you cant see **** all without fear of offending someone.

(3)Now where are we heading towards again...doesn't take a genius to work it out.

Thing is somewhere between (1) and (2) must have been a pretty good equilibrium. Late 80's, early 90's ?

Guest S.U.S.S.

Simply put her on a boat, outside our coastal waters enough food and water to reach somewhere and leave her to it.

Terrible Trio

preferably without the parachute :)

it should also be mandatory that all relatives (and friends) anyone found guilty (or close enough) of such a heinous crime should join them

you're going soft Therapist

you're going soft Therapist

You sound like my wife, Trio. :sad:

Terrible Trio
You sound like my wife, Trio. :sad:

do you mean:

1. Your wife shares similar views

2. I have quite a posh girly voice

3. She keep informing you of problems down below

do you mean:

1. Your wife shares similar views

2. I have quite a posh girly voice

3. She keep informing you of problems down below

Options 1 :) and 3 :sad:

Chad Sexington

Serious question.

Isn't treason still a capital offence in this country?

Could her actions be construed as treason?

Commander Harris
Serious question.

nope, the EU saw to that.

davemclaren

I see the hang 'em, flog 'em and send them to someone else's home brigade are out again.... :whistling:

Guest S.U.S.S.
I see the hang 'em, flog 'em and send them to someone else's home brigade are out again.... :whistling:

If you are convicted of assisting terrorism i dont think you should be allowed to live here.

I'd like to see them imprisoned for life without the possibility of parole.

I'd remove all TV's, dvd players, play stations etc from prison as well and give them very plain, low cost food as well.

glentoranhearts
I'd like to see them imprisoned for life without the possibility of parole.

I'd remove all TV's, dvd players, play stations etc from prison as well and give them very plain, low cost food as well.

Good Idea

Bacon's reasonable and if they are Naughty some pork luncheon meat :P

davemclaren
If you are convicted of assisting terrorism i dont think you should be allowed to live here.

If they are a UK citizen where are they expected to go?

:rofl:

Best.

Post.

Ever.

Guest S.U.S.S.
If they are a UK citizen where are they expected to go?

Could not care less, they give up that right when they decide to kill innocent civilians imo they give up the right to live here. Let them go somewhere else.

davemclaren

That would count as cruel and degrading treatment and be in breach of EU human rights laws. :)

Guest S.U.S.S.

Would need to be a long song to get all that gear off.

We could probably pay poorer countries with brutal prison systems like Mexico, Argentina etc to take them and keep them imprisoned for the rest of their natch for buttons.

No chance of them becoming martyrs or getting publicity in the UK then, just a horrible life in a brutal prison full of people who hate them.

Send the bitch somewhere where stoning is still the preferred method of punishment,sell bags of stones and donate the proceeds to charity!

Just a thought : )

davemclaren
We could probably pay poorer countries with brutal prison systems like Mexico, Argentina etc to take them and keep them imprisoned for the rest of their natch for buttons.

No chance of them becoming martyrs or getting publicity in the UK then, just a horrible life in a brutal prison full of people who hate them.

Why not do that with all prisoners? Prison overcrowding solved in a second.:rolleyes:

coppercrutch
just a horrible life in a brutal prison full of people who hate them.

Are you subtlety trying to tell us about your life in Glasgow......

Why not do that with all prisoners? Prison overcrowding solved in a a second.:rolleyes:

Not a bad idea that.

We could almost certainly pay other countries to keep the worst elements of our society jailed way cheaper than it would cost us to do the same.

Instead of outsourcing call centres, we should outsource jails.

Everyone's a winner.

coppercrutch
Send the bitch somewhere where stoning is still the preferred method of punishment,sell bags of stones and donate the proceeds to charity!

Just a thought : )

You could even do a raffle. Stone that "does the job" wins a hamper of goodies !!

Are you subtlety trying to tell us about your life in Glasgow......

Life in Glasgow is great.

The west end is full of people who are not from Glasgow. Practically none of my mates and workmates are from Glasgow. The city is funny like that.

coppercrutch
Not a bad idea that.

We could almost certainly pay other countries to keep the worst elements of our society jailed way cheaper than it would cost us to do the same.

Instead of outsourcing call centres, we should outsource jails.

Everyone's a winner.

You know what that is actually a quality idea. I wouldn't be surprised if we saw that sometime soon.

Let's start with Barlinnie and send them all off to............................Guatemala.

Actually that is pretty unfair to Central America.

coppercrutch
Life in Glasgow is great.

The west end is full of people who are not from Glasgow. Practically none of my mates and workmates are from Glasgow. The city is funny like that.

That is the only thing that sounds good about where you live....;)

Serious question - how do you cope with the accent ? It makes me cringe.

You know what that is actually a quality idea. I wouldn't be surprised if we saw that sometime soon.

Let's start with Barlinnie and send them all off to............................Guatemala.

They will be paid well.

The only losers are the prison officers. They can join the police or the army or something. :) Some will be needed to help transport the **** to South America and man the remand prisons etc

davemclaren

I think you'll find I've just patented it. ;)

That is the only thing that sounds good about where you live....;)

Serious question - how do you cope with the accent ? It makes me cringe.

I don't hear it as often as you'd think. The city is full of people from everywhere else. The accent is not too bad if it's the educated, well spoken version. The ned / schemie version is horrendous - one of the worst accents imaginable. Unfortunately, in my line of work, that's what a hear mostly.

It's a great place to live (honest) but like everywhere, it has it's negatives.

coppercrutch
They will be paid well.

The only losers are the prison officers. They can join the police or the army or something. :) Some will be needed to help transport the **** to South America and man the remand prisons etc

I have seen a few programmes about jails in these countries. All the guards are paid for is to stop them getting out. What happens inside is completely up to the criminals. No wonder you get riots where hundreds die. Guards just let them get on with it. Less to worry about in future. Scary ****.

I think you'll find I've just patented it. ;)

To be fair it was Cosa's idea. Nice try though !! Maybe you can patent the Peterhead cons being outsourced to Tunisia plan !!

Actually I will keep that one. ;)

coppercrutch
I don't hear it as often as you'd think. The city is full of people from everywhere else. The accent is not too bad if it's the educated, well spoken version. The ned / schemie version is horrendous - one of the worst accents imaginable. Unfortunately, in my line of work, that's what a hear mostly.

It's a great place to live (honest) but like everywhere, it has it's negatives.

Well good on you for sticking at it. I really don't know if I could.

coppercrutch
Are we going to start deporting Christian criminals to Christian countries?

If that is what they want yes....................

Serious question.

It has not been a capital offence since 1998.

I remember this being discussed as a potential offence if British subjects were found to be fighting against the British Army in Afghanistan but top lawyers argued against that as treason, in UK law, was to act directly against The Crown.

Although, IMO, the Army represents The Crown in these circumstances.

Seemingly it is a treasonable offence to violate the Kings eldest daughter if unmarried.

Amazing the useless facts you can find on Wikipedia.

She just got sentenced to 15 years. :)

Fantastic. Time to celebrate British justice by cracking open the champagne and chopped pork. :)

Terrible Trio
She just got sentenced to 15 years. :)

Fantastic. Time to celebrate British justice by cracking open the champagne and chopped pork. :)

bitch got off lightly :mad:

Terrible Trio
Seemingly it is a treasonable offence to violate the Kings eldest daughter if unmarried.

so pumping Zara Phillips would be OK then :)

Archived