Time for a fresh start

williamgerrard

williamgerrard

Just got back from the game tonight  raging doesnt sum up my fellings   right now  . If i was miss budge  i would get rid off levein  and put the whole squad up on the transfer list and replace with  players who have the bottle.Also  the  robbie neilson fan club can bolt   look at the crap hes left behind .New stand  your having a laugh  we will have a empty ground soon.

Jack Kelly's Hands

Yes, please see posts since 2012 for further details.

Merry Christmas.

Nah you're just about the funny quips Barrack. It's excellent stuff.

Just got back from the game tonight  raging doesnt sum up my fellings   right now  . If i was miss budge  i would get rid off levein  and put the whole squad up on the transfer list and replace with  players who have the bottle.Also  the  robbie neilson fan club can bolt   look at the crap hes left behind .New stand  your having a laugh  we will have a empty ground soon.

Thankfully, you are not Miss Budge.

I think Cathro's hype is certainly proving to have been way over the top. Frankly tonight was a clueless performance when it came to subs and controlling the flow of the game. However, I agree we have clear needs on player recruitment not being met:

We need a leader

We need a left winger

We need a creative midfielder

We need a striker

We need a goalie (Jack has a future but a year on loan would really help him out)

tartofmidlothian

We're a complete mess as a club theres no doubt about it

You have a 50/50 chance of winning the Championship, that's not bad.

Archived