The Apprentice - Who Will Win?

Sexton Hardcastle

Sexton Hardcastle

So its the big one tonite. Who do you reckon will win it? This series has produced a few characters but the group as a whole werent as Business Minded as the last field.

I reckon Lee will do it. He seems a decent bloke and has produced in all the tasks. Only the "typo" on his CV has let him down as well as that Dinosaur impersanation last week.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7447752.stm - profiles for each of the

yvonnejambo

I think it will be between Claire and Lee. think Lee might edge it though

Winner is Alex or Claire, that Lee is a balloon. Him and his c.v doing a 2 year course for 4 months :P

Sexton Hardcastle

It cant be Alex or Claire

Or did you not see the trailor for this weeks episode?

It cant be Alex or Claire

Or did you not see the trailor for this weeks episode?

How?

Sexton Hardcastle

Alex and Helene are in a team as are Claire and Lee.

The loosers of the Task are booted leaving only 2 for "Sir Alan" to mull over.

so by that Alex and Claire cant be the winner

Alex and Helene are in a team as are Claire and Lee.

The loosers of the Task are booted leaving only 2 for "Sir Alan" to mull over.

so by that Alex and Claire cant be the winner

So Alex or Claire can win!

If Alex and Helene's team win the task Alan Sugar will pick Alex and if Claire and Lee's team win Alan Sugar will pick Claire. I meant dependant on which team wins this will be the winner. Think you are picking the team to win the task.

Sexton Hardcastle

yea i realised what you ment after the 2nd post. sorry.

One thigns for sure... Helene wont

yea i realised what you ment after the 2nd post. sorry.

One thigns for sure... Helene wont

Sugar has decided it's Alex or Claire, that's why the weren't paired together. If he had and they lost the task he was stuck with Helene or Lee.

intresting. Side bets?

I'll give you 3/1 that the winner isn't Claire or Alex. Payable first home game next season. I won't be attending if the Icelandic journeyman is in the dugout but will drop off the winnings.

Jam Tarts 1874

From what I saw of the trailer for tonight, Lee is doing a presentation - that could easily get him and Claire booted leaving Alex to canter home against Helene.

Sexton Hardcastle

Il Put a "Virtual" 10 er on it. bring back the virtual betting come to think of it.

Il also Lay Alex to win. odds?

I think it will be between Claire and Lee. think Lee might edge it though

I don't agree Yvonne. The teams for tonight have put Lee and Claire into the same team so if they lose they'd both be out. I think Sir Al has already discounted one of each team so he has a preferred choice from whoever wins. In the other team I can't believe he'll pick Helen(e) so think he'll go for Alex.

I suspect he'll go for Lee. He's been excellent in every task and ultimately I just think Claire's too much like hard work.

Can't remember her name but the other mouthy bird from Brum was the same and lost out when favourite.

coppercrutch

On a side note I can't stand the way they shove champagne into every possible scene. They do it in all the property shows as well. And all the 'reality' celebrity shows.

You can get a decent bottle of bubbly for ?30. Even chumps on the dole could tuck into one if they felt like it.

BTW - That dull sort of taller dark haired bird is quite sexy in a ****ing annoying sort of way. Filth. I'd fire her any day.

I don't agree Yvonne. The teams for tonight have put Lee and Claire into the same team so if they lose they'd both be out. I think Sir Al has already discounted one of each team so he has a preferred choice from whoever wins. In the other team I can't believe he'll pick Helen(e) so think he'll go for Alex.

I suspect he'll go for Lee. He's been excellent in every task and ultimately I just think Claire's too much like hard work.

Can't remember her name but the other mouthy bird from Brum was the same and lost out when favourite.

So you do agree then?

yvonnejambo

Yeah backing Lee would have been worth a bit. I was unsure though as thought Claire might have got it. I think both have the qualities he likes like down to earth and hard working. They are not arrogant or snotty.

Couldn't believe he won.

I have more business acumen than the man, he's a worker but that's about it. I reckon Alex should've won it.

Yeah backing Lee would have been worth a bit. I was unsure though as thought Claire might have got it. I think both have the qualities he likes like down to earth and hard working. They are not arrogant or snotty.

It starting to look like Sir Alan doesn't like women!! Certainly not ballsy one's at least.

Surely the most ridiculous decision of the entire series was Lee deciding to do a presentation on a man named W®yan.

yvonnejambo
It starting to look like Sir Alan doesn't like women!! Certainly not ballsy one's at least.

Surely the most ridiculous decision of the entire series was Lee deciding to do a presentation on a man named W®yan.

Yeah that made me giggle. I reckon he just sees someone like himself when younger in Lee.

Yeah that made me giggle. I reckon he just sees someone like himself when younger in Lee.

My thoughts exactly

Brian Whittaker's Tache

I just moved flats last weekend and Lucinda that was in it is my next door neighbour.

Bit bizarre to walk into your livingroom and a bird from the telly is standing there. (she's mates with my landlady)

Told me a few interesting stories from behind the scenes.

Sexton Hardcastle
I'll give you 3/1 that the winner isn't Claire or Alex. Payable first home game next season. I won't be attending if the Icelandic journeyman is in the dugout but will drop off the winnings.

Hi!!!

40 of your finest virtual pounds please. Told you it wouldnt be Alex or Claire. Helene was never going to do it, which was quite harsh as she did take a lot of stick in the final. Lee wins, i Win , We all Win

Thats What I'm Talking about

Guest u01dg3
I just moved flats last weekend and Lucinda that was in it is my next door neighbour.

Bit bizarre to walk into your livingroom and a bird from the telly is standing there. (she's mates with my landlady)

Do you live in the old school house down the bottom of Easter Road? My mate lives in there and when I heard that Lucinda lived on Easter Road earning ?100,000 a year I guessed that, that was where she migh live, but he hasnt seen her there.

What was the behind the scenes gossip then?

Sexton Hardcastle

Was she as annoying as she was in the programme? Her dress sense is a little different. Like some kind of Evacuee from WW2.

DAVE DE LA NOIR IS A LIAR!!!!

What a joke!

If you can't trust some random on the internet who you have never met, who can you trust:p

I am so glad Lee won. I hated that Alex. I actually thought Claire was going to win....

What a joke!

If you can't trust some random on the internet who you have never met, who can you trust:p

He's the new Irvine Jambo!!!!!!

:)

Denny Crane

Oh ho. Please tell. I'll take a PM if you don't want to go public with it.......for now.

Archived