Don't panic!

ericb

Nelly Terraces

Superb news. This will lift the club to the next level. By way, is that a picture of the gnomes underneath in the new away top???

winston churchill
Superb news. This will lift the club to the next level. By way, is that a picture of the gnomes underneath in the new away top???

i thought it was number twenty nine.

Pants Shaton

0,,10289~3691058,00.jpg

BREAKING NEWS

Heart of Midlothian Football Club (Hearts) are pleased to announce the appointment of Gnomius Kestuvicius as new head coach. A club spokesman commented, "Mr Romanov has come good on his promise of January 1st. Gnomius has broad experience of the game at grassroots level, including some time spent in the UK." When quizzed regarding the level of autonomy the new incumbent can expect, the response was curt and to the point, "He's a f---in' gnome! 80:20". The appointment has united the fans who have hailed Gnomius the least disappointing manager since Burley was sacked for 'destroying the club'.

http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/HeartsNewsDetail/0,,10289~1326734,00.html

Pants Shaton

Whoever the new manager is, I'd like to see him holding a Hearts gnome aloft rather than the traditional scarf photo-shoot.

rudi must stay
Whoever the new manager is, I'd like to see him holding a Hearts gnome aloft rather than the traditional scarf photo-shoot.

and when it's going bad 'You don't gnome what you're doing'

:P

Give the Gnome a shot as manager .... cannae be any worse than what we've had to put up with .... might even improve things

Denny Crane

Not the manager folks. But Eliot's replacement!

I'm very happy to see them back. However they have started a minor domestic at Tazio Towers as Mrs Tazio isn't going along with my plan of having half a dozen randomly placed around the back garden.

Give the Gnome a shot as manager .... cannae be any worse than what we've had to put up with .... might even improve things

Gordon Strapon's still in a job at Celtic, and i wouldn't want him anyway.

I'm very happy to see them back. However they have started a minor domestic at Tazio Towers as Mrs Tazio isn't going along with my plan of having half a dozen randomly placed around the back garden.

The reason she is not pleased is, there should be eleven. Six a side is no good when the full team could be placed in the 4-5-1- layout.:dribble:

Not the manager folks. But Eliot's replacement!

It would certainly have more movement than Elliot.

Archived