FAO Non-renewers - will you now renew

Therapist

Will you (Mr Non Renewer) now buy a season ticket?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Will you (Mr Non Renewer) now buy a season ticket?

• Yes
    • No
    • I'm a weasel and will find another excuse not to buy one
    • I will buy a season ticket, but for McDiarmid Park

Assuming the news about our new management team is correct, will you now renew.

Remember, this poll is for those who have previously stated they wouldn't renew until a manager was in place.

auldbauldfan

I will now renew. However, given the experience with McGhee, I will wait until I see the scarves raised above the heids.

PresidentRomanov

If honesty prevails - and that's a big if, considering the type we're talking about - I expect option three to romp this :)

If honesty prevails - and that's a big if, considering the type we're talking about - I expect option three to romp this :)

There are already 3 votes for option 2 that I suspect, if they were being honest, would have been cast as option 3. :sad:

JamboJimmyB

Hardly the 'real deal'.

No experience of the SPL and could not even get the Hibs job.

As for Butcher, he has been a walking disaster since he left Motherwell.

It's yet more doom and gloom. Cheap option for Vlad and not the name to attract decent players imho. Totally raped up the ass again by Vlad now he has the ST money.

The next chapter of Farce of Midlothian begins.

Translation of the posts by Blizzard and Jimmy; I vote option 3. :sad:

Jam Tarts 1874
It's yet more doom and gloom. Cheap option for Vlad and not the name to attract decent players imho. Totally raped up the ass again by Vlad now he has the ST money.

The next chapter of Farce of Midlothian begins.

Hearts season ticket money goes to HMFC, what a stupid comment!

Translation of the posts by Blizzard and Jimmy; I vote option 3. :sad:

For your info 2 ST purchased for bext season actually. I think I'm entitled to be a little peshed off with the Icelandic nobody and Butcher if it's true.

So why don'y you get off your soap box for a change.

Walter Bishop

i voted no, but with a few good signings and no more players being sold (except Clum) i could be tempted back, however it will take alot more than speculation in the daily ranger!!!!

Remember, this poll is for those who have previously stated they wouldn't renew until a manager was in place.

Therapist

Quite a few on here will find another excuse for not renewing - so I thought I would help them along with some ready made ones;

- Too many games on a Saturday at 3pm.

- Trams causing roadworks - my journey to Tynie takes twice as long now

- Don't like the new away kit.

- I like posting during Hearts games on the 'JKB match thread' and will not give this up for anybody.

:)

Geoff Kilpatrick

Just to explain my vote - assuming there is substance to these rumours then I will renew my Hearts World subby. I'll also reconsider buying merchandise again, although I want to see what the home strip looks like. Voting yes wouldn't have made sense.

Just to explain my vote - assuming there is substance to these rumours then I will renew my Hearts World subby. I'll also reconsider buying merchandise again, although I want to see what the home strip looks like. Voting yes wouldn't have made sense.

By all accounts - very nice. Very maroon (no shades of pink in this and little trim).

Interesting question for the non-renewers I must admit....

For all of the posts I have disagreed with you, I now find myself at 10:30am having agreed with 2 of your posts already today!!!

Stop it!! :P

I voted yes

I will renew if we get a manager in with full atunomy

5 of my mates agree

Hopefully I will be renewing on saturday, when the iclander and el tel get announced.

Vlad wont be able to walk over me, he will be to tired from walking over all the renewers.

Pants Shaton

Therapist, aren't polls on JKB pointless?

Or is that only when they don't support your own opinion?

As far as the question is concerned - I'll renew but I'm hoping the new appointment assures us unequivocally of his autonomy on matters of team selection and discipline.

Say What Again

long_tailed_weasel.jpg

Thanks for your poll as it led me to something more interesting than your poll (no, not the Norwegian tractor painting Championships!). In my search for a picture of I weasel, I discovered something called 'Wicked Weasel'.

Check it out. ;)

Say What Again
Therapist

Quite a few on here will find another excuse for not renewing - so I thought I would help them along with some ready made ones;

- Too many games on a Saturday at 3pm.

- Trams causing roadworks - my journey to Tynie takes twice as long now

- Don't like the new away kit.

- I like posting during Hearts games on the 'JKB match thread' and will not give this up for anybody.

:)

You missed one.

Myself and my other (ex) ST holding mates can't drag our backsides out the pub in East Lothian on a match day.

If there's a dramatic improvement in the quality of football and team selection, we might.

Yes, the vast majority are indeed useless.

In terms of this one, I'll let you know my thoughts once I see how many of the 4,000 "disappeared" actually vote and, of course, what the outcome is. :)

chester copperpot

I shall be parting with my hard earned now this news is out.

I may also be venturing over to section N to visit a few of the hardcore. ;)

Check it out. ;)

Cheers Jack. Very interesting. :)

Guest JamboRobbo

Yes, In general they are utterly pointless.

Unless they support Therapists point of view, at which point they magically become valid and worthwhile.

Have we appointed someone yet ? A Thordarson / Butcher combination would see me renew that day. Weiss or Zgmantovic would have me swithering and sceptical as they do not fit the January statement ie they don't have any UK football experience and may well be in Vlad's pocket before arriving. Time will tell but I as it stands no manager = no ST.

Guest juvehearts

No & NO.

no to buying a season ticket and NO to buying any club merchindice Until someone is in place at hearts & has full control over 1st team footballing affairs & even then i will wait & see if

A. what they have to say about the structure of the club

B. Knowing they are not just there to be a yes man to Romanov

C. Can understand the english language with out a translator

D. Can bring in players of SPL quality & i am meaning players with SPL experiance.

E. most importantly KNOW when we play hibs, they are our wee team, slag them at every oppertunity & hammer them by 4 clear goals. :dribble:

Everything is just speculation, no-one at hearts has written a press statment confirming that talks have been progressed with the right candaiate. So making this nothing more than a glimer of hope & progression back to the Heart Of Midlothian we all knew & loved to support, back up & defend with all we had.

If the team currently talked about is appointed then sure, as I can't see Butcher taking any sh*t. If the ex-pyramid geezer then Vlad can GTF.

Yes, In general they are utterly pointless.

Unless they support Therapists point of view, at which point they magically become valid and worthwhile.

Do what the vast majority do when Therapist appears.....ignore him! The only person he agrees with is himself so i won't be wasting my time with his daft wee poll. If i re-new or not, is fek-all to do with him.

JamboJimmyB

Romanov has the fans so desperate that they will accept anyone as an alternative to Frail. That includes a failed 'lower english league' manager with a part-time scotland assistant. Butchers record since leaving Motherwell is nothing short of humiliating.

The fact is, that is that the club has reached a stage where no manager/coach with a decent reputation or any self respect will touch the job.

Do what the vast majority do when Therapist appears.....ignore him! The only person he agrees with is himself so i won't be wasting my time with his daft wee poll. If i re-new or not, is fek-all to do with him.

Zachery...with guys like him and his mate, it gets like Followfollow on here!!

He a Rankgers supporter on the pesh take!!

The Old Tolbooth

I voted yes, but only if it's not the pyramid pirate already on Vlads radar!

I would welcome the Icelandic chap with open arms as he seems to be what we really need, and Butcher as back up would seal the deal.

I'd even renew if it was just Thor and no Butcher.

oh ah grantona

romanov has had managers before i will renew next season if our new managment team are still here regardless of how they have done fed up of the constent upheavil

I'm a weasel and will find yet another reason not to renew.

My reasons? A ST for Ibrox is much better value for money and as a small aside I do not agree with how Hearts are being run thesedays. I had a season ticket before 05/06 by the way, Bill.

Absolutely no fecking chance after the farce of a shortlist that has been made up!!

Archived