Will Tony Watt play better under Cathro?

wattie exploited

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tbh i gave up on him weeks ago. send him back.

Think he's here till the end of the season bud, another wage thief that couldn't give a shit about Hearts.

Are folk really shocked that Cathro's influence didn't suddenly turn Watt into a world beater in 1 week?

wattie exploited

Are folk really shocked that Cathro's influence didn't suddenly turn Watt into a world beater in 1 week?

I reckon  at least a month to see if there a difference in his game !!!!!!!!!!

I reckon  at least a month to see if there a difference in his game !!!!!!!!!!

Are you related Wattie LOL .

wattie exploited

no but I think he is a great player he is what 23 ?

and it would be great for us if we could get him in a position he can understand and hopefully Cathro will fix him out !

really think its his last chance to do something with his career !

So disappointing after a promising start. To be fair, I feel he always trys to get involved but is so ineffective.

Indeed. Slightly puzzled by the apparent notion that he doesn't put the effort in.

Indeed. Slightly puzzled by the apparent notion that he doesn't put the effort in.

I agree, if anything he seems to try too hard to make an impression, which leads to him dropping too deep to get on the ball, or trying to beat one player too many when there is a far better passing option.

I think it is discipline and decision making that the new management team have to work on with Watt.  If he can take this on board, he can still go on to do well for us and in his future career.

If he can't he's going to end up in that category of 'luxury player' which not many clubs can afford to carry.

wattie exploited

A million miles better than bloody sammon though

that wound,nt be hard hope we get rid of Samon soon ?

We_are_the_Hearts

Has something about him, we need to find a way to utilise him as yday showed some of our players are just shite

wattie exploited

Has something about him, we need to find a way to utilise him as yday showed some of our players are just shite

was our normal ****ing fall over and give up at ibrox !!!!!!!!!!!!

We_are_the_Hearts

was our normal ******* fall over and give up at ibrox !!!!!!!!!!!!

Was embarrasing mate, get rid of a lot of them for me. Most gutless team in this league

wattie exploited

Was embarrasing mate, get rid of a lot of them for me. Most gutless team in this league

what a difference two weeks make our away form is total shit  

wattie exploited

so far he has played for 8 senior teams and he is only 23 hope we can sort him out soon as after hearts it is gonna be down hill for him i think ? 

Nonsense.

We were second top around 10 days ago.....gutless teams don't get that high up the league. The sooner people like you accept that at all the teams under Celtic are capable of taking points off each the better.

wattie exploited

Nonsense.

We were second top around 10 days ago.....gutless teams don't get that high up the league. The sooner people like you accept that at all the teams under Celtic are capable of taking points off each the better.

we do play shit away from home no were near 100 % effort !!!!!!!!  by some !!!!!!!!!

Seymour M Hersh

If IC had had a full week then who knows. But 2.5 days is asking a lot. 

wattie exploited

if walker is injured Watt will be back in the team for sure so hopefully he will get going in the right direction under Cathro

The Treasurer

I'm guessing you weren't at Hamilton, because you would not be in any way puzzled why people have been saying that

wattie exploited

I think we've seen the last of him. It was a gamble that probably didn't pay off. Guy has the mental age of a seven year old apparently so I can't see him carrying out what Cathro and MacPhee want. If they can get him going they're miracle 

Guy has the mental age of a seven year old apparently  why would you say that ?

Guy has the mental age of a seven year old apparently  why would you say that ?

It takes one to know one maybe :)

wattie exploited

I much prefer Watt over Sammon. At least Watt has football ability (albeit with very little end product).

true but lets see how the next few weeks go 

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

I much prefer Watt over Sammon. At least Watt has football ability (albeit with very little end product).

I he could stay in position then I would agree.

Archived