ITV News

Dr. Bapswent

Dr. Bapswent

Headlines.

Englands only big match this summer.

Wayne Rooneys and Colleen McLoughlin wedding.

Thats the news.

Nothing else happened today?

Thats the main story.

Unreal.

Commander Harris

itv news = tabloid pish.

I'm not surprised, I can't bring myself to watch that crap anymore.

heartsfc_fan

ITV news are an actual joke. Take no interest in scotland what so ever.

I remember a few weeks back the woman news reader quickly read out the English Premier league results, and didn't even bother with the SPL...

Then one night when they did read the SPL out - (when hearts won 3 nil away at inverness I think it was)...

they had:

Hearts 0 - 3 Inverness

Idiots!!!:mad:

ITV news are an actual joke. Take no interest in scotland what so ever.

I remember a few weeks back the woman news reader quickly read out the English Premier league results, and didn't even bother with the SPL...

Then one night when they did read the SPL out - (when hearts won 3 nil away at inverness I think it was)...

they had:

Hearts 0 - 3 Inverness

Idiots!!!:mad:

Isn't that what the Scottish news is for?

Would it not be pertinant to read out all other leagues in England, Wales and Northern Ireland while they're at it?

jamboinglasgow
I'm a BBC man myself. :cool_shades:

so am I though I should really like sky news more due to my cousin being one of the reporters for it (but I like BBC too much.)

As for ITV, it is the Daily Mail of tv news, they are full of scaremongering or as they used to call it (I think) the Lunchtime debate. The fact they consider the wedding of wayne and coleen news is laughable. How is it important to the world and Britain.

Patrick Bateman

ITV/STV haven't produced ANYTHING, and I mean ANYTHING of merit in recent memory. They're beneath C5 in my eyes.

Guest juvehearts

ITV & SKY are English based & focus more on international affairs rather than home news.

when it it home news they focus their attentsion on crime & sport.

my mum has always said if you have nothing nice to say about someone then dont say nothing at all. :rolleyes:

Archived