For everyone saying Frail is awful...

Dr. Bapswent

Do we really think that a new manager will come in and all in the garden will be roses and buttercups .We have a poor squad of players most of who cant stand the sight of each other.SF may be the only man who can save us from the drop, the new man in charge will have no chance to sign players as the window will be shut. If nothing else he loves the club and is trying turn things round ,so until a new man is put in place its up to us to help him as he is trying to save our once proud club

Do we really think that a new manager will come in and all in the garden will be roses and buttercups .We have a poor squad of players most of who cant stand the sight of each other.SF may be the only man who can save us from the drop, the new man in charge will have no chance to sign players as the window will be shut. If nothing else he loves the club and is trying turn things round ,so until a new man is put in place its up to us to help him as he is trying to save our once proud club

ive got a feeling we could have capello, mourinho or fergie as out manager and some would still find something to moan about....the poster was correct when he stated you can only **** with the ****** uve got, we have frail at the minute and hes doin the job to the best of his abilities, why not back the man instead of slating a guy who lives and breathes heart of midlothian

Snake Plissken
Set pieces, individual skills, fitness etc. I'm sure that the players think he's great fun and all the rest of it. I haven't seen any sign of him improving any players.

I agree with that - in the last year or so how many players have improved in an significant way?

I don't care if Frail's a great guy, I care about the fact our squad is in decline and he has had a part in that.

Frail’s position has to be unattainable, how many times has there been mention in the past that he couldn’t quit, stand up to Vlad etc because he had a mortgage and bills to pay. Now he has been given free reign over the team but still has the same mortgage and bills to pay.

He knows his employers expectations of who should play and who should not and I am guessing probably fears the repercussions of Vlad’s backlash more than he does the average supporters. So whether it be consciously or not, he is more than likely picking the team with one eye towards not offending Vlad.

Harry Kinnear
Here's a question:

Does Frail have the power to send players back to Kaunas?

Buffalo Bill

and is the second part of your question, if the answer is yes why doesn't he exercise thatpower?

Archived