Warburton Post Match Interview...Priceless

andy_jambo

Mark Warburton''s post match interview moaning about not getting the offside goal because they'd celebrated and Mickey Stewart's reaction, hilarious! Most ridiculous justification for why goal should have stood I've ever heard and Stewart rightly tore him to shreds

BRAVEHEART1874

Russ Abbott shud have Been sacked ages ago the Englishman like most have nae f clue about Scotland go Home ya Huns ;)

tartofmidlothian

Russ Abbott shud have Been sacked ages ago the Englishman like most have nae f clue about Scotland go Home ya hibs ;)

:ninja:

"I've watched it back, and I think he is offside... but that's not the point" 

:uhoh2:

Haha. What an imposter this guy is. And the media give him an easy ride. Folk saying Neilson's not a decent coach of Hearts need to take a look at what else is out there - even at bigger clubs - for a reality check.

Warburton is a clown

Said it last year maintain it this year.

That job is too big for him.

He's an average Championship manager (in both parts of the country ;))

Jambo dans les Pyrenees

Did anyone see what Davie Weir was moaning about at the end? Massive strop.

He is Davie Weir

Torn to shreds by Michael Stewart, that was priceless!

Was standing next to the BT box post match and whilst they were watching the interview with Warburton, Michael Stewart was absolutely pissing himself laughing.

Warburton is a clown

Said it last year maintain it this year.

That job is too big for him.

He's an average Championship manager (in both parts of the country ;))

It was an odd appointment and cringeworthy the way the media fawned over him. His signings have been pretty awful - paying way over the odds for a bunch of no marks from the lower leagues in England. ?1.8 million for Garner! Dodoo looked like he'd never played football before.

Big credit to Hearts but they were very poor

Big questions need asked about how they are set up with the one trick and no variety to change a game

People talking about how they want Neilson to play a consistent attacking style of football

Well there is a team playing a consistent attacking style of football, Glasgow Rangers

I can see where he's coming from.

The lino took his time and he's fair to question why.

(I think the lino didn't see the touch from the player but Thomson did so when Thomson pointed out who actually scored- the lino flagged)

Holt and Halliday must be the worst Rangers central midfield pairing in c. 40 years. Both are truly rancid.

Same goes for Kiernan and Wilson at centre half. Absolute pish

People talking about how they want Neilson to play a consistent attacking style of football

Well there is a team playing a consistent attacking style of football, Glasgow Rangers

The team that lost by 2 goals

Seymour M Hersh

Big credit to Hearts but they are very poor and have been all season but the previous incarnation scares too many managers & players. The Rangers 2.0 are a very average team.

Big questions need asked about how they are set up with the one trick and no variety to change a game

Ftfy

I can see where he's coming from.

The lino took his time and he's fair to question why.

(I think the lino didn't see the touch from the player but Thomson did so when Thomson pointed out who actually scored- the lino flagged)

If he agrees that it was offside then why complain about it? Fair enough if he disagreed but he didnt!! His only complaint is that the CORRECT decision came a little late. As such, there is no valid complaint.

So his main gripe is that Rangers were denied a goal for being offside, which he agrees was offside.

Idiot.

David Weir is a tosser. Very much a former Hearts legend imo.

When decent people join either of the arse cheeks, they normally do turn into tossers.

Must be part of the contract.

I sure what he meant was the goal was offside, Hearts carved us open brilliantly at both goals, and that Hearts weren't awarded a stonewaller which should've seen his side reduced to 10 men, and the possibility of the game finishing 3 or more nil.

What about Miller nearly greeting?

y8774z.gif

:pleasing:

to be fair the interview he doesn't sound like he's bubbling and was pretty gracious and complimentary in defeat.

warburton is a tool, and he has been found out, his tactics are pish, his signings are pish and he now looks like a haunted man slavering pish, luckily for him, sevco can't afford to sack him.

What about Miller nearly greeting?

y8774z.gif

:pleasing:

Probably just feeling a little remorse about nicking a children's Hun kit from Sports Direct.

So he's basically moaning that it took the linesman fourteen seconds to make the correct decision? And also saying that by getting it (eventually) right, he got it wrong? Righto.

Archived