Samsung Tocco ---[SGH F480]

sp&cp

Is it any good looks good i might get it can anyone give me any advice ?:):P

Yes, use full stops.

Also I've been thinking about it too. Looks a nice peice of kit and was recommended by a mate who works at T mobile.

Same here, been after a new phone for absolutely ages. This is the first one in a while that actually appeals to me.

I have a F-700 (basically same phone, with slide out keyboard) and I love it, easy to use and great screen

Same, mine arrived this morning - quality is awesome and it doesnt feel like you're gonna break it!!

Walter Kidd

Does it have a big memory for putting MP3's on? I'm renewing at the moment and am unsure of its capacity as I was going for the N95?

Everybody loves Baz

Wattie,I got one a few weeks back and after a few teething probs everything seems to be ok now (the screen kept freezing, so in escence you couldn't use the phone).

It has 280 mb built in memory

You can also buy extra micro sd cards to bulk up the memory to 8GB mate.

Cracking camera/recorder and the mp3 player seems to be cool too:).

Only down side (if you can call it that) is there doesn't seem to be many games/applications you can get for it at the moment.:sad:

Walter Kidd
Wattie,I got one a few weeks back and after a few teething probs everything seems to be ok now (the screen kept freezing, so in escence you couldn't use the phone).

It has 280 mb built in memory

You can also buy extra micro sd cards to bulk up the memory to 8GB mate.

Cracking camera/recorder and the mp3 player seems to be cool too:).

Only down side (if you can call it that) is there doesn't seem to be many games/applications you can get for it at the moment.:sad:

May give it a whirl, as I'm not a fan of Nokias. I've currently got the Sony W850i and it has been a cracking wee phone.

May give it a whirl, as I'm not a fan of Nokias. I've currently got the Sony W850i and it has been a cracking wee phone.

I like it. Thumb accuracy is handy though, which I'm now in training for.

One problem I've encountered though, is outside the screen tends to wash out with the light.

Everybody loves Baz
I like it. Thumb accuracy is handy though, which I'm now in training for.

One problem I've encountered though, is outside the screen tends to wash out with the light.

This may sound stupid but what do you mean by this ?

Archived