Time for Pressley

Craigieboy

Say what you like about him but I reckon a figurehead like that will get much more out of this team.

I'm happy with the home games generally but to challenge for anything you have to be improving our away form.

Get someone like Pressley in and I reckon you'd see a massive improvement.

Controversial but I like Pressley. As a manager though he's not totally proven yet so could he actually take us forward?

I think he'd probably be better than Robbie at getting the players up for big games. He was more of a driving force as a player certainly.

However, he'd divide the support worse than it already is. He'd be extremely hard for some to accept. He wouldn't be able to unite the club and have us all pulling in the same direction.

Probably not a good idea although he might be good.

Far too many fans hate him now

But really, why?

He was getting it up Romanov, not the Hearts support.

This one has reached the end surely?

Pressley was immense for the Hearts.

Dagger Is Back

Thing is there's so much more to being a manager than getting a team up for a game. Loved SP

as a player. If he'd been my manager I think I would have given 100% for him without a second thought.

Say what you like about him but I reckon a figurehead like that will get much more out of this team.

I'm happy with the home games generally but to challenge for anything you have to be improving our away form.

Failed as a manager. No thanks on that basis alone.

Sir Craig Beattie

A snake and a shite manager. No thanks. (assuming you are being serious that is).

Sometimes a manager is just suited to certain clubs.

Like Rudi was suited to Hearts as a player.

I reckon SP could be the fit as Hearts manager.

No you don't it's the glue that's talking!

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt in case you are serious.

Robbie and Craig have had people(yourself included) who for some reason dont like them on their case from day one. Every poor performance or defeat is magnified x10 .

Pressley has had chances at other clubs and has hardly shone . These other clubs have been lower in stature to Hearts yet you think we should divide the support even more as a much larger section of the support have no time for the guy and would never accept him back.

The only plus point is that Pressley was captain under Levein and seemed to have an understanding.

I cant see the club risking an unfair dismissal and large compensation claim from Robbie to bring in a guy with a worse managerial record.

Son Of Anarchy

Is a snake an upgrade to a phoodle? Genuine question.

A dour faced phoodle is better than a dour faced snake because he hasn't failed miserably yet everywhere he's been as he's only been here.

Complete, utter internet simpleton. You and your convict mate carry on and ruin this board.

Convict?

i wish jj was my dad

I loved the guy as a captain. He dragged the club through some incredibly difficult times but his record as a coach doesn't come near Robbie's.

I think he'd probably be better than Robbie at getting the players up for big games. He was more of a driving force as a player certainly.

However, he'd divide the support worse than it already is. He'd be extremely hard for some to accept. He wouldn't be able to unite the club and have us all pulling in the same direction.

Probably not a good idea although he might be good.

Beyond all the baggage and JKB malarkey, Pressley is a shockingly shite manager ..... Period!

julienbrellier

neilson out, no bottle no class etc. joke manager who after today's shocking result must go. 3-0 not good enough

Fxxx the SPFL

stop being an arsehole and trolling at the same time.

Jesus Christ

Our team needs a Pressley type player far more than a Pressley type manager.

Looking at all the facts and stats for the team I think Robbie is doing a decent job. All things considered.

What's missing most is experience and leadership on the park. Some hairy arsed centre half who's seen it all done it all and takes no prisoners with his own players and the opposition.

Craigie's bang on the cash here.

Elvis would provide a wee bit of magic and I could seriously see him taking us to unimaginable places.

Archived