Those that were there

chester copperpot

chester copperpot

Any chance u can give me a synopsis of what happened?

Didnt make the game as had a meeting with the (some of them) SFA so didnt even catch it on the radio. The fact it was held at 3pm on a saturday when no OF match was on told its own story but hey ho.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
...a bit disco

Didnt make the game as had a meeting with the (some of them) SFA so didnt even catch it on the radio. The fact it was held at 3pm on a saturday when no OF match was on told its own story but hey ho.

We won.

we

We played really well from the first minute but Motherwell offered nothing..

Johnson took his goals well and even the offside one was a great finish.. Walker was excellent in his position..

Honestly i watched the game thinking 'why can't we play like this every week'

Believe in our squad.. they are the 2nd best squad in the league.. prove it to us.

chester copperpot

we

We played really well from the first minute but Motherwell offered nothing..

Johnson took his goals well and even the offside one was a great finish.. Walker was excellent in his position..

Honestly i watched the game thinking 'why can't we play like this every week'

Believe in our squad.. they are the 2nd best squad in the league.. prove it to us.

Thanks mate.

Really appreciate that

William H. Bonney

Thanks mate.

Really appreciate that

Don't worry about sadtree, he's just pissed off neilson has not been sacked.

Thanks mate.

Really appreciate that

Hey I'm a Neilson out guy..

But this is what we can do.. it's what i expect from us.. do this every week and I will change my vote..

at the moment though I keep thinking.. if we can do it in this game then why..................................................

Thanks. But I really didnt.

Saw a few updates and was delighted.

:thumbsup: I was a good performance from what I saw, much more attacking, quicker and forceful up front. Rherras made two goalline clearances, Walker made one.

Good day all round really :) .

They played with Walker wide right, Muirhead wide left with Jonson up front and Djoum behind. Kitchen and Cowie both played well. Paterson was playing well until he got taken off with head injury, Liam Smith came in and did ok. I thought we played well using plenty width and passes were completed more than in an over-crowded midfield. Djoum got man of the match but for me, it was Muirhead, thought he had a really decent game. Young Rory Currie made his debut in the last 10 minutes and had a nice couple of touches. Overall, good team performance.

Paterson got subbed off with a head-knock but Neilson said he'll be fine for Wednesday
Djoum played a really nice ball into Johnsen who rounded Samson to score
Johnsen had a header disallowed shortly after (offside?)
Johnsen scored a nice header from a Muirhead corner.
Walker and Djoum combined in a counter for the third, great finish by Walker and good play by Djoum.

Rherras made three goal line clearances and Souttar made one but we were fairly comfortable for the whole match. Walker, Djoum, Muirhead and Johnsen were the standouts. Thought Cowie had a quiet game but a good team performance.

Thought Police

Was a thoroughly entertaining afternoon.

Walker, Djoum and Muirhead were the standouts for me.

:thumbsup: I was a good performance from what I saw, much more attacking, quicker and forceful up front. Rherras made two goalline clearances, Walker made one.

Souttar aswell, we played great but were poor in the air in our own box.

Makes out he's a Hearts man but rarely attends.

Much like the rest of kickback tbf.

There's a lot of PHM who can't attend every week but have more than likely invested a lot more time and money in the club than yourself.

But due to changes in circumstances can't attend every week at certain times in their lives. Don't think this thread was anything about showing off, and also don't think it's a thread for yourself to try some point scoring. He's only asked a question as he was unable to attend today's game and we got a great result.

You missed a great game big man, Muirhead was ace today . in fact everyone played their part, great day.

Anyway, trawl through the match thread for a report, or BBC Scotland do a great report,

Bartoline Saddletree

And that offends you?

At times.

Especially when I'm travelling the lengths and breadths of the country to follow the team and others like him can't be arsed.

Paterson got subbed off with a head-knock but Neilson said he'll be fine for Wednesday

Djoum played a really nice ball into Johnsen who rounded Samson to score

Johnsen had a header disallowed shortly after (offside?)

Johnsen scored a nice header from a Muirhead corner.

Walker and Djoum combined in a counter for the third, great finish by Walker and good play by Djoum.

Rherras made three goal line clearances and Souttar made one but we were fairly comfortable for the whole match. Walker, Djoum, Muirhead and Johnsen were the standouts. Thought Cowie had a quiet game but a good team performance.

:spoton: i saw it the exact same .

Hey I'm a Neilson out guy..

But this is what we can do.. it's what i expect from us.. do this every week and I will change my vote..

at the moment though I keep thinking.. if we can do it in this game then why..................................................

Do you really wonder that cause its very easy

The players arent good enough to do it every week

The opposition have something to do with a performance

Sometimes our head coach over complicates things

That being said a bit more consistency wouldnt go a miss from everyone at the club.

I was there today.

I fell down the Wheatfield steps at half time!! They are lethal when it's wet :lol:

2 other boys did the exact same after me though, so I feel fine about it :smuggy:

Rherras made 3 goal line clearances and Souter 1. But we would still have won.

'Well are awful

Hats off to the entire team. If only we played Motherwell every week.

Stand out players:

Djoum 8/10

Rossi 8/10

Johnsen 9/0

Muirhead 8/10

Walker 8/10

5 nil would not have flattered us.

Souttar and Rherras made goal line clearances but they both to me are weak links at the back.

Hope Paterson is back for Wed.

At times.

Especially when I'm travelling the lengths and breadths of the country to follow the team and others like him can't be arsed.

You do realise that no one forces you to do that yeah?

Bartoline Saddletree

You do realise that no one forces you to do that yeah?

Of course.

Heart of Midlothian have people like me.

Kickback has you.

I'm comfortable with my choices.

Of course.

Heart of Midlothian have people like me.

Kickback has you.

I'm comfortable with my choices.

So you've made the choice to follow Hearts all over the country, no one has forced you to do it but you think it's perfectly acceptable to come on here and slate someone who asked a perfectly good question?

Bartoline Saddletree

So you've made the choice to follow Hearts all over the country, no one has forced you to do it but you think it's perfectly acceptable to come on here and slate someone who can't be hooped?

Yep.

:smuggy:

Another thread descends into I'm a better hearts supporter then you.

Sad, isn't it. Could have been a good informative read for any of us who couldn't make it. Instead it's the same old tired trolling from...

:wow:

The same guys! Shockeroonie!!

Always sad to watch a poor trolling effort from a returning poster die on its arse. :(

Sad, sad indeed, like a drunk man chasing a balloon.

Bartoline Saddletree

Always sad to watch a poor trolling effort from a returning poster die on its arse. :(

We've been here before.

You need help.

:sad:

Bartoline Saddletree

Does anyone have the pope's email address?

I'd like to nominate Bertie Saddletramp for a sainthood. Beatification at the very least.

Thanks.

Bazzas right boot

Played well much more fluid.

Djoum behind Johnson wired well.

Muirhead and walker with the width

Cowie Central and kitchen deep.

Basically, player in correct positions.

Johnson looks dangerous, esp with ball in front of him. However in a tighter match his first touch will be a concern, can be poor.

Muirhead and walker were great.

Djoum forceful, cowie ok and kitchen confident in taking the ball and driving forward.

Our set piece defending was poor. Must improve for wed game. 4 of the line.

Smith was very nervous.

Hopefully Paterson is back he played well.

Players in correct positions had a massive impact as they all played well.

Good game from Hearts.

Motherwell were poor apart from set piece's. Really poor.

Yep. Heartbreaking tbh. He seems happy enough though.

Yep. Heartbreaking tbh. He seems happy enough though.

Hopefully someone else uses the log in details and the effort picks up a bit.

Na, he's 8 cans in and letting it be known he 'coaches'.

HTH

Every single post of yours screams of inadequacy and low self-esteem. Your posturing and aggressive cyncism are fooling no-one. Not even yourself.

Ignore time.

Bartoline Saddletree

Says the guy who called another poster "boner" tonight ;)

Try typing his name on an iPhone, auto correct has a lot to answer for.

Bartoline Saddletree

Every single post of yours screams of inadequacy and low self-esteem. Your posturing and aggressive cyncism are fooling no-one. Not even yourself.

Ignore time.

Sorry. Who are you?

Bartoline Saddletree

Hopefully someone else uses the log in details and the effort picks up a bit.

At least you're consistent today.

It's a start.

Small steps mate. Small steps.

Archived