Ticket pick ups?

gerriatrick

I have a couple of friends coming from abroad who ordered tickets for to be collected, with the ticket office demolished where can they be collected?

I have a couple of friends coming from abroad who ordered tickets for to be collected, with the ticket office demolished where can they be collected?

From the new ticket office, however need to get their skates on as it closes at 1:00pm.

Ticket office under the wheatfield stand, enter by roseburn stand on McLeod street.

You can only pick them up until 1pm though.

Closing at 1pm's a bit awkward,,,,,,reason...?

Probably because access is only via the Roseburn right now, they close in advance of away fans arriving? I imagine it'll be open until kick off once the Wheatfield path is done.

What time is it open til on Wednesday? I've got to pick up a ticket for the Rangers match, will be at the stadium for about 5.30 earliest.

What time is it open til on Wednesday? I've got to pick up a ticket for the Rangers match, will be at the stadium for about 5.30 earliest.

It's open till 3pm. Unless they do something different for Wednesday.

Open tomorrow

Could try contacting eg @Heartstickets on Twitter

Archived