Virgin Mobile

New Dawn

I'm thinking of moving to Virgin Mobile. I've already got their broadband and TV package and can get the mobile package for an extra ?10 per month.

Is anyone else on their mobile network? What is their reception like and are you happy with the level of service/value for money?

I moved from Orange to Virgin a while back for a similar deal. Found the service to be average. I would they had decent coverage but found a few dead spot when out and about. Also sometimes people phoning me would get a unavailable message despite the phone being on and in coverage. Also had a few dropped calls etc. They do offer a good deal for existing Virgin customers so it may be worth it for you.

Now with O2 which for me have proved to be the best so far.

I'm thinking of moving to Virgin Mobile. I've already got their broadband and TV package and can get the mobile package for an extra ?10 per month.

Is anyone else on their mobile network? What is their reception like and are you happy with the level of service/value for money?

Been using it for a while. 300mins 300text, ?10 cant complain as i am a low user.Be careful if you are going over the 300mins as it is charged at pay as you go.

Archived