How did Cowie Play?

jambos are go!

jambos are go!

Kept up to date through the BBC live feed last night that seemed to suggest Cowie played really well. Has not been berated so I take it the silence means he did well.

Allowayjambo1874

Put in a shift, tried to drive us forward all be it when we were 3-1 down. Playing alongside Bauben & Kitchen he looked terrific possibly because the other two are slow and ponderous. Walker by far best midfielder for us.

A_A wehatethehibs

Saw an interesting statistic that don cowie has the most assists of any midfielder in the spfl so far this season with 5... I know lies and damned statistics but that's not bad... Keep that ratio up through the season and he'll be over 15 which would be a great contribution.

Another interesting note about last night, for those who say Perry Kitchen never passes the ball forwards - he got an assist last night for the 3rd goal.

We_are_the_Hearts

Saw an interesting statistic that don cowie has the most assists of any midfielder in the spfl so far this season with 5... I know lies and damned statistics but that's not bad... Keep that ratio up through the season and he'll be over 15 which would be a great contribution.

Another interesting note about last night, for those who say Perry Kitchen never passes the ball forwards - he got an assist last night for the 3rd goal.

If Paterson played for Dundee then Hateley would probably have 10 assists!

Archived